Madonna used bad language in front of group of kids

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
Madonna used bad language in front of group of kids
By Angela Baldassarre
According to a new book, actress/pop star Madonna burst into a tirade of bad language during rehearsals for her 1991 Oscar appearance. This is despite the fact a group of children were standing just yards away. The singer is alleged to have become angry when told that a technician had fallen asleep. He was supposed to be controlling a microphone which was to appear out of nowhere.

She launched into "an astonishing profane tirade despite the fact that the area below the stage was also occupied by a group of children," writes journalist Steve Pond in his upcoming book "The Big Show: High Times and Dirty Dealings at the Academy Awards." Pond adds: "Furious, she grabbed (the bearer of the bad news) around the neck and lifted him bodily off the ground, not relinquishing her grip until the trapdoor opened and she began to rise."

It is also claimed that Madonna became angry when her performance was delayed because a female camera operator was seriously injured after falling off the stage into the orchestra pit. When told of the reason for the delay, the pop star is said to have asked: "But, she's just lying there. Can't we just do this?"

Madonna was rehearsing her song "Sooner or Later", from her "Dick Tracy" movie.

The book also reveals how Whitney Houston began singing "The Way We Were" during rehearsals for the 2000 awards while pianist Burt Bacharach was playing "Over the Rainbow."

madonna300.jpg
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn....9-441A-ADA1-C79167B4A8B2/16441/madonna300.jpg

Kimkhuu said:
Pond adds: "Furious, she grabbed (the bearer of the bad news) around the neck and lifted him bodily off the ground, not relinquishing her grip until the trapdoor opened and she began to rise."

madonna300.jpg

:blink: woah.

yeah I'm shrr she grabed and lifted somebody by the neck:rolleyes:

Spacemiu said:
That was my exact reaction.... if you're going to exaggerate the situation at least make it believeable.

Lol

Spacemiu said:

:rofl: i wish it were true tho'....because i seriously want to see her do that :P

never got the big deal about her-maybe it's b/c i wasn't old enough to be aware of the era when she peaked...

However, I do hate the fact that she's always banging on about being British and loving it, trying to use typical (what she thinks is) British slang, and then going over to LA and slagging us off. There's a head of a lot more to being British than living in Marylebone and drinking Boddingtons, love.

Brit rant over, whatever, she should've been more careful, but did we really expect any better??

Ehh whatever..She's almost repulsive in my book..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->