Magazines Stores/Large Newsstands Worldwide & Online

I've seen a few people ask about newsstands in Los Angeles and there's a really great one in West Hollywood called Book Soup.

8818 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90069, United States

There's a newsstand outside stocked with magazines and then a book store inside with a wide selection of fashion photography books.

Also if you are located in the San Fernando Valley, like me, there's a good one in Sherman Oaks on Ventura and Van Nuys. The one I usually go to is in Woodland Hills on Ventura and Topanga Canyon.

If anyone else is looking for magazine stands in LA, just ask! I have a pretty good list ^_^

Also I'm actually living in London right now studying fashion and I'm in need of a one stop newsstand for fashion magazines. If anyone knows of one that would be awesome! I saw one called R.D. Franks just closed :( I was going to check out the magazine section at Selfridges but are there any others out there?

I was also wondering if the Conde Nast Publications near Oxford St is a place to buy magazines?? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yep i like the conde nast store!

also probably been mentioned many times but wardour news is amazing, and there's another similar newsstand called good news on the street opposite

any info about newstands or magazine stores in Dallas? thank you!

Any good magazine shops in Copenhagen? Also is there any place in CPH or Stockholm where I can buy Vogue Japan? Thanks in advance ^_^

@Lausanne - Magasin du Nord department store, it's in very downtown Copenhagen. The store is fantastic and it's in the basement. You'll find Japanese Vogue there and check out carefully around the store, there should also be some back issues of VJ on sale. :smile: Good luck finding it. :smile:

@Lausanne - Magasin du Nord department store, it's in very downtown Copenhagen. The store is fantastic and it's in the basement. You'll find Japanese Vogue there and check out carefully around the store, there should also be some back issues of VJ on sale. :smile: Good luck finding it. :smile:

Thank you very much, It will be the first place I will visit :P

Can anyone tell me where can I buy Vogue Italia in Melbourne, Australia?

Usually when I buy Vogue Italia in Melbourne, I get it from either 'The Source' news-agency which is on Queen Street, or 'Readings' bookshop on Lygon Street. Both usually have it for $10.95. Maybe call before to see if they have it in stock?

You can also buy it online from MagNation except it is usually a lot more expensive there...

Usually when I buy Vogue Italia in Melbourne, I get it from either 'The Source' news-agency which is on Queen Street, or 'Readings' bookshop on Lygon Street. Both usually have it for $10.95. Maybe call before to see if they have it in stock?

You can also buy it online from MagNation except it is usually a lot more expensive there...

Oh thank you so much :heart:

Does anyone know where I can purchase Vogue Paris and Vogue Italia in the Portland, Oregon area? Or any good newsstands in general?

Have you tried Barnes and Noble?

Countless times. The only time I found VP was late February (Emily DiDonato's cover) and I haven't seen a VP issue since then. I've never seen VI there. i-D is always hit or miss (meaning I'll find the cover I want or I don't). I've never seen RUSSH, Antidote, or Numero either. The one I always see is Vogue UK but I'm usually uninterested in buying Vogue UK. I don't like buying online because I hate paying shipping + taxes, I don't actually live in Oregon but in a city a couple minutes away in Washington. Sorry for this being pretty long :P but see my dilemma :cry:

I'm hoping someone can help :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody help me, I will go to sydney in a few weeks, would like to go to the best magazine shop there. And is there a place in sydney to buy older 90s vogue australia ? thanksss

I just found an amazing store in Oakland, CA called Issues. They basically have everything from every country, it's heaven on earth.

Thanks for all the posts guys, I'm going to London later this month and found quite a few interesting pointers in this thread :smile:

Anyone happens to know where I could find "Out" magazine in London?

Selfridge's.
Wardour News on Wardour Street.

Those two are my personal favourites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->