Magazines Stores/Large Newsstands Worldwide & Online

Does anyone know of any good places for magazines in Dubai? Thanks in advance.

Guys, any big newsstand in Florence? With loads of independent magazines like holiday, self service etc

Any great stores in the UK for vintage/older editions of Vogue?

Always wanted to find places that have loads of magazines for sale but I always get disappointed when I can’t find any actual shops and just end up resorting to eBay.

Anyone can help me telling me where can i find CR Fashion Book in Washington DC or Virginia? Thank you very much!

Guys, any big newsstand in Florence? With loads of independent magazines like holiday, self service etc
So just a quick update for anyone traveling to Florence. 2 shops, one newsstand on piazza Della reppubblica, but he’s got only vogues from few countries.

Bjork Florence
Via dello Sprone, 25R, 50125 Firenze
Loads of indie magazines on any theme and even back issues of mastermind, office, self service, purple, leopard. Fabulous!

Fashion room
Via Il Prato, 7/R, 50132 Firenze FI, Italy
Big shop with fashion photobooks, magazines. Indie and monthly. Lots of titles and very nice manager.

I’ve recently been using Amazon Japan to get Vogue Japan because it works out a lot cheaper, roughly £13-£14. The postage is really quick too.

Guys, any newsstands in Vilnius? I highly doubt about indie press but at least vogues...

Hi ! Someone has an address in Sevilla (South of Spain) ? thanks a lot for your help - nice day

I’ve recently been using Amazon Japan to get Vogue Japan because it works out a lot cheaper, roughly £13-£14. The postage is really quick too.

Thank you so so much for this! :heart:

I’ve been thinking a lot where I could buy Vogue Japan with affordable prices to Finland (US Amazon is too pricey) and now I finally found the right place! Got two Vogues with only 25 euros, shipping included. That’s a steal!

Any good recs in Rome?

In Tokyo, I strongly recommend Komiyama Shoten in Jimbocho... so many amazing books and magazines in great conditions. They have lots of 2000s US Harper's Bazaar and W Magazine, and some old Vogue too. I found a copy of W Magazine October 2004 for ¥200 only there!

Also looking for stores in Vilnius. Alien Sex Friend, were you able to find anything?
not really, I saw some bookshop wher vogue Paris was in the window, but it was late and closed so I can’t check. But the address is on a corner of didzioji and svarco street. Hope it helps

not really, I saw some bookshop wher vogue Paris was in the window, but it was late and closed so I can’t check. But the address is on a corner of didzioji and svarco street. Hope it helps
Thanks! I'll check it out if I get a chance.
So far only found Love Note, but they seem to have Kinfolk and similar stuff, no fashion.
Love Note

Mi looping ejerce to bus the issue 14 of CR Fashion Book online sin ce the issue i bought on the Web pagó of the magazine hasnt arrived and no one answer my mails.

Mi looping ejerce to bus the issue 14 of CR Fashion Book online sin ce the issue i bought on the Web pagó of the magazine hasnt arrived and no one answer my mails.

Since I'm not trust in official stores, I make my orders in magculture, they make international delivery via DHL Express... it's a little expensive but you'll get your copies in excellent condition.

Any big newsstand in Milan? With I-d, pop, vogue ua, vogue nl, cr fashion book, another, the face?
I just went to Mondadori on Duomo which had any magazine you want on earth few years ago, now they have small magazine corner with poor assortment.
Also was at Armani bookstore on via Manzoni- only few independent titles like mastermind.
Any other suggestions ?

Vogue Arabia september issue is sold out at CNWWN, does someone know where I can find it?

Besides Magculture, paper cut shop, are there more online mag shops with worldwide shipping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->