Maison Martin Margiela F/W 10.11 Paris

^and such the case,then of course it wouldn't be the same. even though his team was indeed very much involved before it was margiela's team not rosso's. and again,i find so much of this quite disingenuous. wolves in sheep's clothing as they say. to think they could pass off these ideas as something new or something authentic is rather ludicrous.

i'm sorry but i just don't think any loyal client or fan is going to buy this. ideally or financially.

^and such the case,then of course it wouldn't be the same. even though his team was indeed very much involved before it was margiela's team not rosso's. and again,i find so much of this quite disingenuous. wolves in sheep's clothing as they say. to think they could pass off these ideas as something new or something authentic is rather ludicrous.

i'm sorry but i just don't think any loyal client or fan is going to buy this. ideally or financially.

Probably not, and I think that's A ok with Diesel. They were never counting on his loyal clients to make money from. The Golden Goose was his name and 4 white tacks slapped on everything and anything Diesel could manage.
But if it were me, I'd hire a discreetly publicized team of former assistants (Lutz, would be my first pick) to head the label, let them do what they like with the main line, and tweak what the merchandisers put together with the rest. That would do it. But I don't run Diesel...

The show is fantastic. I am obsessed with it...it's definitely one of my top favorites of the FW 10 season. The music is incredible and I love the choreography....like Egle crossing her arms and smirking as she poses on the runway!:heart:

I love the proportions and cuts of the clothes they are really eye catching, not particually new but eye catching never the less.. I like it, not sure id actually wear anything out of this collection but it certainly caught my eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->