Make Me a Supermodel season 2

Aw, I'm in love with Colin :wub: I don't know why but all of the girls annoy me.

i love colin too, but his picture last week SUCKED! his walk improved a ton, so i'm glad the judges kept him around, but he seriously has got to learn the ropes quickly.

i do not find jordan at all attractive outside of her photographs (which is what matters most though, i suppose). her runway is decent at best.

^i did a search in supporting cast, and came up with nothing.

ChrissyM said:
that's really surprising actually!

i wonder if she's in star style.. she acted too, didn't she?

No.. but there is a thread now.. I just started it.. I put it in Star Style since she's doing a bit of everything..
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f50/jenny-shimizu-77922.html :flower:

I just put up random images I could find.. hopefully there is a Jenny Shimizu fan who'll add more and better images to the thread..

i love colin too, but his picture last week SUCKED! his walk improved a ton, so i'm glad the judges kept him around, but he seriously has got to learn the ropes quickly.

i do not find jordan at all attractive outside of her photographs (which is what matters most though, i suppose). her runway is decent at best.

Yea, his pictures from both weeks were terrible but I really hope he starts to catch on quickly because he is just toooo cute and I need to see him every week! And I agree with what was said earlier that Sandhurst will get really far, he's already on his own level when it comes to modeling talent.

Jenny Shimizu looks completely feminie now, she's lost her adrogyness but I guess it's a little more difficult to pull off with age. She's still beautiful nonetheless.

I'm glad Gabriel is still safe. :smile: There's something there that can spark up, I know it. He's one to watch along with Sandhurst, Colin, and Jonathan.

Branden is so hot.. and Colin is absolutely adorable. I hope they'll go far.
I don't really like any of the girls though...

My favorites at this point are Sandhurst and Jordan. I re-watched a lot of the first season today and I have to say I'm kinda disappointed with how the show is turning on this year. I like when America got to vote and the challenges and judges were overall better in my opinion. I'm still not complaining its way better then America's Next Top Model because you could actually see some of these people becoming rather successful.

This season is so bad. Last season was pretty good, my only problem was that the quality of the models wasn't that great.

This season, though, not only is the quality of models worse, the show itself has just gone so downhill. The photoshoots are so bad, the challenges are so bad, the catwalks are so bad, everything is just terrible. And the contestants seem more delusional than ever.

This thread has sort of been dead. Agreed that some of the challenges and shoots have been too far out there, but has been an o.k. season. Definitely think the women could have been a little stronger, I think Salome does some great pics, but not really runway material at the moment. Looks like Jonathan or Sandhurst will take the crown...

But WOW. Nicole is HOT! Though I find it funny the way she talks it almost seems like she tries and not move her mouth, like she is always talking and trying to hold a pose/smile.

Nicole is such a shyt host. she tries too hard to be edgy and cool but it just plain annoying and never offers relevant advice.

I didn't like Amanda but I'm beyond annoyed that Jourdan b*tches about her every 5 minutes.

Talk about karma. Jordan so gleeful that Amanda was gone in the beginning only to be sent walking at the end.

Mountaha has immunity so looks like Sandhurst, Jonathan, Salome and Brandon on the edge, and my guess is that Salome and Brandon are the ones at risk. My bet is parity and that it will be Brandon sent walking.

Mountaha I think is better at the runway, but Salome takes much nicer pictures as shown by what now??? 4 go sees? She has had the most out of the house I believe. Seems like neither is the complete deal, so looks like Jonathan vs Sandhurst.

I didn't like Amanda but I'm beyond annoyed that Jourdan b*tches about her every 5 minutes.

You should never forget that the scenes that are aired might have nothing to do with what was really going on.
I think that the producers wanted to create some drama and used what Jordan said for it (who knows in which context her statements were really made). 45min out of a whole week is way to less to judge a person as bitchy or something else.:innocent:

I was disappointed that Jordan had to go because I think she has the look, the walk and is professional enough to model. I honestly thought that she was going to win.

So much of the show is random luck. Underwater photography? Have a bad week and you can go home even though you might have been really strong in earlier weeks.

Did you see Mountaha's face when she saw Jordan got kicked and Salome survived. She seemed a little pissed.

Random luck seems to be really the motto of the show. When Kerryn was sent home although she already had won two decisions I was more than a bit suprised. Salome and Branden are IMO really weak and I just can't understand how they got this far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murmuration
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->