Male Model Height Requirement

sorry if they are a little distorted i had to resize them manually, and i am far from a computer wiz, i took me forever to learn how to start a thread, but i am open to your thoughts.

hi dizzytacks

may I help you (manipulating the pics in PhotoShop)?
:D

magic
you look nice, (very)
but the images???

you can send me the originals (and I'll do the job…)

yours
ARMIN
:innocent:

oh haha, my eyes and skin had this shine becuase i put vaseline on my face, so i smudged them abit, haha, dont worry about it ahahaaaha

dizzytacks said:
i finally got my pics, and here they are. dont mind the teen-stache and the nose hairs...

go for it you have a great look skin and also height

also ko959 is u werent as short as u say you'd make a great model. u have a kinda 70's look and the 70's are really big right now

Last edited by a moderator:
it wold be cool if someone put there thoughts on our pics, if they think we could model, this thread has been dead fo a while!

well, you have potential. the only way to really find out is if you send some photos to an agency, or go visit them at an open call.

A reminder that here on tfs, it is against tfs policy to post pictures of yourself asking wether or not you have potential. The pics on the first page of this thread is from 2 years ago, before this policy had taken effect. We are not a modelling agency, although we all wish you good luck!!

we have tyson beckford stats with a 6-2 and hes around 5-11 or 6 foot max
what about scott barnhill?

Acid said:
this is very true......

i was at a missoni retrospective show last month and BOTH of the male models in the show were shorter than me and im 5'11.5......and on their cards it said they were 6' / 183cm........which was a BLATANT lie

AND they were both with storm.........so it just comes to show :innocent:

Haha the Storm people seem to be compulsive liars! These guys, Kate Moss, Shannan Click...but hey, they make hella amounts of cash every year from it.B)

I've bumped into a few models recently and have noticed how much their height doesn't appear to be what it says on their comp card.

Some have been extremely tall, way taller than 6'0". Some, 5'10".

As mentioned before, and it has been said numerous times, height isn't a definite reason for you to be considered or not to be signed onto an agency. There's many agencies out there, there's 1 out there that will definitely take you in. If not, then give it another shot next season.

With that said, good luck!

this thread is so kool!

i wonder if i cud be a model, im 16 and umm.. 5'10.5, dya think i'll get any taller than this? and i'm a mixed, way-mixed race, i dont even kno what race I am, but i was born sumwhere in asia.. I dont see much asian male models walkin around the runway, wud there be a chance for me? and if ure like a model, dya have to like skip schools and stuffs? i'm so new bout this..
and where can u get like portofolios, dya just have to go to a photographer and took sum pics?

my friends say I should be a commercial model when I get a little bit older, just need to get to work on the six pack lol :P

BTW:
tahiklalatte
if you dont meet high fashion requirments you could be a commercial model for stores like American Eagle and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooooooh... so thats what high fashion means, ive always wondered!

yea, i think im gonna build my body first.. that'd be the 1st step wudnt it?
at least ill get sum chix if i dont get into modellin!

omg, but thinkin of those work-outs really turned me off.. guess i've to do it then.. for modelling! :woot: hurrayy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->