Manhunt

"Both shows are a Joke"? why complaint about it? At least these networks gaved us some shows about the modelling industry! I would rather watch it than other reality shows!

These portfolio shots are very professionally done, unlike Top model's very reality TV -quality. What do you think guys?

Attachments

• photoshoot_pic_ep5_1.jpg
    photoshoot_pic_ep5_1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 58
  • photoshoot_pic_ep5_3.jpg
    photoshoot_pic_ep5_3.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 60
more.......

Attachments

• photoshoot_pic_ep5_5.jpg
    photoshoot_pic_ep5_5.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 49
  • photoshoot_pic_ep5_7.jpg
    photoshoot_pic_ep5_7.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 59
last

Attachments

• photoshoot_pic_ep5_9.jpg
    photoshoot_pic_ep5_9.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 54
  • photoshoot_pic_ep5_11.jpg
    photoshoot_pic_ep5_11.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 42
The only thing that I can say is that a couple of the model in Manhunt I can see doing high fashion modeling. None of the girls in ANTM could be high fashion models - they are more commercial.

My fave shots from previous episodes.....

Attachments

• photoshoot_pic_ep4_1.jpg
    photoshoot_pic_ep4_1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 48
my Fave Rob......Others can't see his appeal, but I see him doing some Athletic shots, Nike? Diesel......[attachmentid=31790]

Attachments

• photoshoot_pic_ep4_4.jpg
    photoshoot_pic_ep4_4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 59
manhunts shots are boring imo. irrespective of ones sex or even sexuality women's photos are always more interesting abyway thats my opinion

Originally posted by tickledpink99@Nov 11 2004, 01:57 PM
IMO, Manhunt is too 'Look at me and my man nipples'. :yuk:
[snapback]427409[/snapback]​

I know, it's like they put these girls in the sexiest situation to draw in the viewers..>!

I have a crush on ROB. He's soo handsome, look at his face! Intelligent and smart.

i think their shoots are worse. they're boring and amature looking in my opinion

both shows are jokes, I seriosly doubt any body form these shows is going to be a super model.

at least ma hutn used H lorenzo clothes.

i dont like manhunt at all. i watched 2 episodes, but they were incredibly boring. having carmen electra on the show is a joke.

it amazes me how one guy on manhunt is so insecure with his sexuality that he basically cries when he finds out one of the guys is gay and he became extremely angry just because he had to wear makeup and a kilt.

Originally posted by bee@Nov 11 2004, 07:08 PM
i dont like manhunt at all. i watched 2 episodes, but they were incredibly boring. having carmen electra on the show is a joke.

it amazes me how one guy on manhunt is so insecure with his sexuality that he basically cries when he finds out one of the guys is gay and he became extremely angry just because he had to wear makeup and a kilt.
[snapback]427944[/snapback]​

Hunter? Is he gay? That's what I thought from the beginning :innocent:

come on......any guy entering a show like that is either gay or on a big time ego trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->