Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 10 New York

I like the yellow t-shirt in the 4th picture in post #43 and the pants in the 4th picture in post #45...
not a good collection overall... I did like the guys' looks more though :smile:

not everyone's cup of tea, but very marc by MJ. I like how he stays true to the identity of the brand. On the other note, what's wrong with having Tavi as your inspiration?

I love it! Maybe because it is so wearable and colorful and happy and that is just where I am right now--but for me this is so much better than more black leather leggings and smudged eyeliner. Its classy and ladylike while still being youthful and interesting. Innovative? No. Fantastic? Yes!

I can't stand so many fabrics!!! looks like a crashed rainbow all over the clothes!

I can't get enough of this collection, it's exactly what I expect from Marc by Marc.

pretty typical marc by marc but i always have a soft spot for this line

i hate to keep going back to my marc jacobs is our miuccia prada analogy, but much like we saw miu miu grow up over the years, it's time for marc by marc to grow up a little bit. while it's clear this stuff will sell, sell, sell, because it's that new york style that everyone wants to be a part of. however, i'm ready for him to make this collection a bit more sophisticated as almost every look feels like we've seen it before.

look like FW 09 LV...
i dun like it..
i cant say that is beautiful...i think its horrible.

i actually like this collection. and I havent liked marc in about 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->