Zac Posen S/S 10 New York

Horrid. The lighting of the show is bad as well - photographs are coming out dark and gloomy which doesn't bode well for coverage of his show in magazine reports

hhmmm??? don't know yet what to say about this but some of the pieces looks good. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think its horrid ,as for the lighting Marc used the same kinda lighting last season i thought it gave a dark romantic edge to the clothes.

I'm not sure how the trellis motif fits in with the rest of the collection, it seems out of place and a bit awkward.

90725243.jpg

getty images

I don't like any of it really, but maybe some of it will look better in eds/on the red carpet?

i like it but i reserve judgement until i see the rest of it , it is possibly the best collection ive seen come out of new york this season but ive been busy and need to catch up on the shows

Last edited by a moderator:
Wel, some of the pieces are nice and wearable, but other are really bad.

just watched the diane von furstenberg and this thread in a row and OMG (bad) PRINTS. what a nightmare.

Tacky make up, tacky clothing, tacky lightning AND a designer without taste. I am not denying his talent. Look at his beautiful spring 2007 show. It was wonderful. But this? Horrid. Might be OK(!) for prostitutes but not for high fashion.

I don't find it that horrid yet...Somehow reminds me of that MiuMiu sportswear-jockey collection...:blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->