Marc Jacobs F/W 09.10 New York

oh god nooo more 80s , i cant take it anymore .....

he always does a ****ty collection after delivering a mind blowing one, this is a let down

Last edited by a moderator:
When I heard the descriptions of the collection, I wasn't sure what to think, but this looks really fun! Thanks for posting!

getty

Attachments

• 84823458.jpg
    84823458.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 84823459.jpg
    84823459.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 26
^^^^ yeah its missing that quirkiness , it looks like 1984 vogue so far, and over the past few years , i have seen enough 80s fashion to last a life time .

From his ss 09 collection to this is a downgrade...still want to see the whole collection

the makeup reminds me so much of Siouxsie And The Banshees

What a statement! You gotta love him for that. after a spring collection that everyone loved (critics and retail) he delivers an edgy but relevant collection just to keep our attention.

And by that, also makes me excited about fashion again (like he does every season)!

Oh, and Alexander Wang...... THIS is how you do cool 80's...

i cant really decide if i like it or not. im confused. i kinda love it and kinda loathe it, need to see everything

Interviewing Marc: "The collection is all about clubbing in the 80's, when New Yorkers could have fun, be creative. Not like now..."
nymag

hahaha thats for sure^^^^^^^^^, but i do like the eye make up and that yellow coat ,

The 80's are here to stay, whether we like it or not. I for one love it. I can't wait to here what Cathy Horyn has to say about this.

i really like this dress but im a sucker for anything in black and white so it doesnt count :smile:

daylife.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->