Marc Jacobs S/S 2008 : Victoria Beckham by Juergen Teller

Love Love Love It. I Hate Her And Her Husband. Money Certainly Can't Buy Class.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:It's so great that we don't have to see her. My favourite is the first photo, only bag and legs. Really funny.

Thank God we don't have to see her face! :rofl: :clap: I love the concept of these ads... Genius! :woot: Victoria doesn't seem to have the best legs though (in the first one).

I love Vic but was so suprised to hear she would be in marcs ads, but now it totally makes sense, I absolutely love them, Marc has such a great humor about fashion.

My face was like this when I saw the picture :blink:
Than I laughed :lol: Sad

This concept is quite clever and I started to like it! I think many people who hate her will be surprised when they see the "Posh in a big shopping bag" ad.:lol:

i don't know why some people take things so seriously. it's called humor and they are just fashion ads. :rolleyes:

anyway, i absolutely love the new ones, especially posh in a bag! :lol: i love her facial expression especially because she is so portraying the public's image of her, which i'm sure is the point. i hope we get a couple more..

eta: i also love what Marc said about Mr. Blackwell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh she may very well not be truly stupid, but to me this is completely mocking her. She's in a designer shopping bag, legs dangling like a Barbie doll or a mannequin, basically it's saying that she's a product.

If this was someone else, someone who has that tongue in cheek downtown art vibe I could totally see this as being a funny thing, but she's not, she's a parody of what fashionistas are. There's a fine line between satire and mocking, I think this crossed it.

But you cannot mock someone who is laughing herself ... and she is. [I wonder if Vicks likes cow print :lol:] I couldn't imagine liking this campaign, but I like the majority of the images so far ...

It's true what Marc says, though, she's not his girl ... but he's not who he used to be either :unsure:

MMA thanks a million for posting the other two,haha absoloutely brilliant.The one with her poking out of the bag is so hilarious. :lol:

i dont like this at all; he is mocking her.
i think he should of showed her face in the ads.
i hope he does, in the later ads to come for this season.

I'm SO glad the ad isn't serious.
I think it's hilarious and a fun change from the other ads..

why everybody is saying we're not seeing her face...???
Do you just look at the first page??? (I know this, I do it too sometimes.... :wink:)
But there, on 3 images her face is seen on two of them....
and it's not for my pleasure....
broken disc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->