Marni F/W 2020.21 Milan

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

NOWFASHION.COM

Okay, no. It’s one thing for Marni not to resemble Marni, but to be a Rick Owens wannabe brand? Unacceptable.

The body language and postures of the audience is way way way more interesting than this reductive shorthand-hybrid of Rei/Margiela/Galliano— with Anna’s being exactly how I’d feel sitting through this (she’s probably napping behind those sunglasses..)

If I were generous, at least it’s not as goofy as the men’s; the sweeping duster coats here are at least salvageable.

The body language and postures of the audience is way way way more interesting than this reductive shorthand-hybrid of Rei/Margiela/Galliano— with Anna’s being exactly how I’d feel sitting through this (she’s probably napping behind those sunglasses..)

If I were generous, at least it’s not as goofy as the men’s; the sweeping duster coats here are at least salvageable.

Anna is allegedly partly responsible for Risso's appointment, so I take her sitting through this visual torture as a form of atonement.

This just look like a Galliano for Margiela wannabe... He must love Galliano a lot because his bow was very Galliano-esque (without the panache and glamour).

It’s tragic but I don’t even care, Plan C is available at Le Bon Marché.

This just look like a Galliano for Margiela wannabe... He must love Galliano a lot because his bow was very Galliano-esque (without the panache and glamour).

It’s tragic but I don’t even care, Plan C is available at Le Bon Marché.

And they presented today that exquisite and desirable collection. Carolina must be laughing hard.

I agree. Even the shoes look like Margiela Replicas.

I was too distracted by the make up and thinking how awful it’s going to be to take off. Glitter in the eye can be pretty dangerous...

Hahahah I’m actually enjoying Rizzo’s tenure at Marni, it’s clearly not everyone’s cup of tea on this thread (which is super amusing reading the comments).

I see the bride of Frankenstein who decided to sneak around the fashion houses and steal fabrics and materials to bring back and create her own clothes!

LOVE!

Hahahah I’m actually enjoying Rizzo’s tenure at Marni, it’s clearly not everyone’s cup of tea on this thread (which is super amusing reading the comments).

I see the bride of Frankenstein who decided to sneak around the fashion houses and steal fabrics and materials to bring back and create her own clothes!

LOVE!
The problem is him not being remotely interested in doing Marni.
We and people generally have the same energy for other designers doing that (Raf at Calvin for example) and for me, he hasn’t proved himself yet to deserve a pass.
If only this resulted in a commercial success...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->