Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (June - September 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thefrenchy

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic! Gossip and other off topic talk should be posted in the MK&A Gossip thread in Rumour Has It.
  • Please remember there is NO WEIGHT TALK in star style threads
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]128431[/split]
Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------

New photoshoot, might be for the CFDAs :smile:

4wASt.jpg

MKAOLSEN.LIVEJOURNAL.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
they do a little too much with their facial expressions sometimes, we're channeling zoolander here

but i like the composition otherwise

Love the top of Ashley's outfit (and her hair looks gorgeous, love the lighter shade). The shoes are horrible though.

Okay, I can't tell which is which in that photo, but it's funny how the Olsen on the left has really wide eyes, and the Olsen on the right has more narrow eyes :lol:

Okay, I can't tell which is which in that photo, but it's funny how the Olsen on the left has really wide eyes, and the Olsen on the right has more narrow eyes :lol:

Funny how some people still can't tell which is which. They look so different to me :lol: Ashley is on the left, MK on the right.

I love Ashley's face a lot more than MK's. I prefer Ash's rounder features. They look great!

MK had something done to her face, right? i love the pic above, but they dont look like identical twins any more...

They're not identical twins - they're fraternal twins who happen to look very very much alike.

i always used to think MK was the one who had the strange bf's...but i was flipping through some pics of ash...and it turns out her boyfriend's seem to emanate so much more awkwardness hahah...i dunno, she looks so good in all the pics...but both justin and that greg (?) guy...like, so random.

source:
http://mary-kateandashleyimages.com/photos/index.php
http://www.sweetin.com/cgi-local/messagesummary.pl?olsen

Love the second outfit Ashely was wearing! Totally relevant and still 'instyle' as of today.

#981 - OMG those shoes are revolting! I like the top though. Her style is not what it used to be. She should go back to her classic, understated, gorgeous look of previous!

I love their wavy hair too. I wish my hair could get that kind of texture.

i usually braid my hair and sleep in it...then when I take it out in the morning its wavy like that...i heard that the girls use that beach waves hairspray..i love that their style is still got some touches of California in there...

from eyeprime:

Mary Kate Olsen leaves a Restaurant in New York, Jun 3

olsen_eyeprime_57_1.jpg

olsen_eyeprime_55_1.jpg

Concerning their waves and texture... it just happens when you get many highlights. My hair is exactly the same... I actually dislike it when it looks like that ^.

I prefer soft, shiny hair. Frizzy hair is a no-no for me. But it takes 1 or 2 Kerastase products to fix this ;-)

Mary-Kate Olsen leaving a restaurant in NYC - June 03, 2011

EYEPRIME.BLOGSPOT.COM

^well, shoes are the only thing I like about that outfit, hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->