Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen (Please put any and all MK&A related gossip in here) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
said this in MK/A's RHI thread, but i'll repeat it.
in my opinion, considering how much effort Ash put in almost totally removing herself from the public eye and how much she puts into presenting herself a designer nowadays, i seriously doubt she'd go for someone with as high profile as JT def is.

I actually think MK and Kanye make a lot of sense. As for Ashley, I always picture her ending up with some really rich, society guy like Alejandro Santo Domingo or someone like that.

I actually think MK and Kanye make a lot of sense. As for Ashley, I always picture her ending up with some really rich, society guy like Alejandro Santo Domingo or someone like that.

Me too. I can't picture her with Justin Timberlake whatsoever.

And I'd actually like to see her end up with someone who's not in the film industry.

wow. you're so right Luxxx - MK and Kayne would be new kind of awesome. actually, amazing!

Mary-Kate and Kanye West!!! WTF!!!! Would make such an odd couple! Is this for real? :shock:
That would be fun anyway.

hahaha that would NOT work at all. she would just get verbally abused.

isnt kanye alll about women as accessories? ash wouldn't put up with that.

I'm completely lost, I was conviced Justin was dating Mila Kunis...

apparently..not yet, but i don't doubt rumors about them hooking up will be multiple around the release of their movie. :D

Mary-Kate Olsen has sparked speculation of a new romance with Kanye West after they were spotted kissing during a night out, according to U.S. reports.
The actress-turned-fashion mogul got close to the rapper as he celebrated his birthday at the Submercer Bar in New York City's Mercer Hotel in the early hours of Thursday morning. West turned 34 on Wednesday.
New York Post gossip column Page Six reports West invited Olsen to his party during a chat at the Annual Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards in the Big Apple on Monday.
Olsen, who will turn 25 with her twin sister Ashley on Monday, was recently linked to sneaker designer Seth Campbell.

teenhollywod.com

A representative for Mary-kate Olsen has dismissed reports the former child star is dating Kanye West.

The actress-turned-fashion designer was said to have got close to the rapper as he celebrated his birthday at New York City's Mercer Hotel last week (begs06Jun11).
Reports suggested the pair was spotted kissing, but Olsen's rep has moved swiftly to deny speculation of a new romance.

The spokesperson tells GossipCop.com, "There is no truth to the story whatsoever
- CONTACTMUSIC.COM

The Olsen Twins Travel to Honduras to Donate TOMS Shoes
By Natalie AlcalaJuly 29, 2011.

Even as Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are busy running a CFDA-nominated high-fashion line, they manage to make time for collaborations across the price spectrum. Their latest pairing was with philanthropic footwear line TOMS to debut a limited-edition collection of cashmere and merino wool espadrilles. To prove that they're just as passionate about giving back as they are about $39,000 crocodile backpacks, the Olsens recently headed to Honduras to hand-deliver TOMS shoes to children in need. Because every kid needs a pair of cashmere slippers, right?

The Telegraph reports that the girls joined TOMS founder Blake Mcoyskie to honor the footwear brand’s “One for One” movement, which provides an impoverished child with a pair of shoes for every pair purchased. While the shoes distributed were most likely not from their TOMS collaboration (those are $150 a pop, after all), we still think breaking away from their billion-dollar bubble to meet these kids was a pretty cool move.

Olsen_390x348.jpg

Source: blackbookmag.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"