Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen (Please put any and all MK&A related gossip in here) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lele

Reaction score
TAKING CARE: Mary-Kate Olsen checking into a treatment facility to seek professional help for a "health-related issue." According to US Weekly, the actress is being treated for an eating disorder.

sad ... she was looking horrible... hope she gets help.

so she's actually getting treatment now? :unsure:
she looks terrible right now
hope she gets better soon. :flower:

so sad...i wonder what affected the one sister so bad and not the other

Mary-Kate is supposedly more competative than her sister. Something like that could've driven her to say, "look better" than her sister or something.

I'm glad she took the initiative and is going and isn't denying that there's a problem - it's always a good step and I'm glad she's able to take it herself.

I hope she gets better soon. :smile:

They always looked the same to me.. Couldn't have known one of them had an eating disorder.. I like Mary Kate better, she has better style than awful Ashley :sick:

Originally posted by carola@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 12:51 pm
They always looked the same to me.. Couldn't have known one of them had an eating disorder.. I like Mary Kate better, she has better style than awful Ashley :sick:
This picture was posted in the "Ode to the Olsens" thread, with the comment that you can see Mary Kate has almost no butt.

236.jpg

shes wearing baggy jeans.

im not going to trust any tabloid magazine about this. she could have checked in for a numerous amount of reasons.

is she really THAT bad? i dont follow these girls so.....

??

That's very sad :( I hope that they can help her before she ruins her life.

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 3:14 pm
shes wearing baggy jeans.

im not going to trust any tabloid magazine about this. she could have checked in for a numerous amount of reasons.
i agree.

even though people are identical twins usually one is a little more flawless or better at something.

maybe mary kate's just always felt like the inferior one.

poor girl, I think we can all relate on some level, some of us are just luckier than others that we never take it as far ~

Now Lara Flynn Boyle... that's a concern!

Mary-Kate also seems more outspoken than her sister, both have been raised to be perfectionists. I'd imagine it'd be quite unnerving to be in the public domain ever since infancy. :(

Lara Flynn Boyle looks tragic. NOBODY is that skinny, at least not naturally.. I was watching Threesome the other day, she used to look lovely..

I don't think Mary-Kate has reached the point of disturbingness like Lara Flynn Boyle, and that's good. It's good that she realized it at this point and went to seek help for it, because once you've reached the point of Lara Flynn Boyle, I think that serious denial has set in for her, and it'd be a harder recovery. I can't say for sure, as I'm not an expert, nor have I experienced it myself, but I sort of assume that it would've reached that point for someone to continue on that path.

It's on Yahoo! now as well, and I think her publicists have issued a statement that she's gone to get professional help for something "eating-related".

I'm just glad that she's gone in and is going to help herself. I think it shows her personal strength, but I guess she would have gotten that after spending her whole life in showbiz.

Originally posted by carola@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 4:09 pm
Lara Flynn Boyle looks tragic. NOBODY is that skinny, at least not naturally.. I was watching Threesome the other day, she used to look lovely..
Lara Flynn Boyle used to be very pretty. It's sad she's gotten to that point where she no longer has a "healthy" look, because when she did I thought she looked lovely.

yea on the cnn site it said that she checked in on getting help...i really hope she gets back on the right track.

Lara Flynn Boyle is making a recovery... if you check out recent pics, she's looking healthier. No CNN report involved :wink:

MK recently... so pale and her eyes :cry:

I really feel for her. It's hard.

Attachments

• mk.jpg
    mk.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 104
I noticed that - Lara Flynn Boyle IS looking better lately.

I don't necessarily think being pale is a determinate, to me she doesn't look EXTRAORDINARILY pale in that picture, but still, in general, it's good that she went and sought help. :smile:

Originally posted by Misako@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 3:40 pm
Mary-Kate is supposedly more competative than her sister. Something like that could've driven her to say, "look better" than her sister or something.

I'm glad she took the initiative and is going and isn't denying that there's a problem - it's always a good step and I'm glad she's able to take it herself.

I hope she gets better soon. :smile:
I'm a twin and I never felt the need to look better then her. I mean I want to look just as pretty as her(we look pretty much the same) but never better or anything. Its a different kind of relationship....

Poor girl... I hope she gets better soon.

You alos have to remember that these twins are always in the spot light and there is lots of pressure for them to look great all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->