Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen (Please put any and all MK&A related gossip in here) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^now that would be a really weird couple - I totally had a different kind of girl in my mind when thinking about Justin and his other half (Britney, Cameron, Jessica....) ----Ashley Olsen just doesn´t seem to fit into that group

well her other boyfriends have been justin bartha who used to date lydia hearst .. jared leto who has dated everyone including cameron diaz ... scott sartiano who has dated ashlee simpson, jamie lynn sigler, and anne hathaway... and let us not forget LANCE ARMSTRONG ....

i don't think there's much truth to this. she always yearned for privacy and dating JT is the exact opposite of that.

Justin Timberlake & Ashley Olsen: New Couple Alert?

Are Justin Timberlake and Ashley Olsen getting close?
ashley-olsen-justin-timberlake-us-weekly.jpg

The 30-year-old entertainer and 24-year-old fashionista have been “really trying to keep it on the down-low” but are “hooking up,” Us Weekly reports.

The duo have been spotted at the Greenwich Hotel in NYC, going to Broadway shows together and checking out an SNL after-party since both ending their respective relationships in March.

Ashley is “aware of Justin’s reputation with women, but…They’re in the same head space,” Us Weekly’s source added.

A rep for JT told the mag that they two are just friends and are not romantically involved.

DO YOU THINK Justin Timberlake and Ashley Olsen make a cute couple?
justjared

When I've read the title I went: WHAT??!?!?!
This would be a huge suprise for me, but probably it's not true.

Interesting couple, may be Ashley could help Justin with his clothing line William Rast.

I think Ashley is too famephobic, she hates the paps and tabloids with a passion, to be in a relationship with Justin, but I kind of hope its true.

She sure will get her dose of paparazzi if this happens to be true :(

I think they could make quite a nice couple actually...if it's true.

'A picture or it didn't happen.'

I went like "WHAT?!". They would be so classy together. Oh my :heart:

I think Timberlake would gain some cool points for dating her, but like I said Ashley is so private and let's face it Timberlake likes attention and being popular.

^Justin Timberlake is not the type of guy who is the center of attention... He is really discreet and very private, also. It's only magazines that speak of his relationships...probably because they have nothing better to do.

maybe am just old but the sight or an Olsen with JT just feels odd..i would expect to see her with the Biebs..i guess its an effect of growing up on full house

Oh goodness. I sure hope not. So weird.

I would say she's not his type, but Justin doesn't appear to have a definite type.

Not only they would make an attractive couple, they would make a stylish couple as well.

New article from Lainey Gossip about these two:

Is this Justin’s girlfriend?

Everyone is all over this Ashley Olsen/Justin Timberlake situation. Click here if you missed my initial thoughts about it earlier this week. During the liveblogs, people have been asking whether or not it’s legit.

My thoughts?

Well first, I hear they’ve been out in a group several times in NYC with friends, including her sister. Last weekend they hit up Niko in Soho. Thanks Jill! Beyond that, I’m not sure it’s all that romantic. So my assessment of it all is that they’re f**king. And that Olsen is nowhere near to becoming his Bonafide.

(By the way, his last Bonafide, Jessica Biel, on the day that Justin’s Vanity Fair article was released proclaiming her the “most significant” person in his life, was conveniently papped leaving a medical office in LA – see attached below. So there’s that. More on her later.)

Back to Bonafides and Ashley – anything is possible, of course, and relationships can certainly evolve, but consider Justin’s historical preferences: he gets serious with girls who give him Man Cred. Cameron Diaz added to the swagger. Shelfy *** Biel added to the swagger. Both are perennial favourites on many Men Magazine Lists of Hotties.

Ashley Olsen?

While I’d rather look and dress like her over the other two, she’s not what they normally j*rk off to, you know what I mean? And that means a lot to Pipsqueak, it does.

laineygossip

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"