Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen (Please put any and all MK&A related gossip in here) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i still dont know about the lip either. if you look closely she used a nude lip liner and on the side of her lip so she had a weird straight upper lip.

Im sorry if im becoming annoying with the lip liner excuses!

Mary-Kate Olsen hasn’t been lonely since breaking up with artist Nate Lowman! She was seen making out with Josh Hartnett in public - but behind closed doors, it’s Lindsay Lohan’s ex Samantha Ronson, 32, who’s been getting close to the twin, 23, an insider tells Star.

“Mary-Kate thinks Sam is very cool, and Sam thinks likewise.”

The two, whose flirty relationship raised eyebrows in 2008, had an especially memorable evening after Sam’s sister Charlotte’s fashion show in NYC on Feb. 12, adds the insider.

“Mary-Kate was incredibly upset about ending it with Nate, but now she’s getting over it.”

Credits: Star Magazine & Celebitchy

I like the fact that she moved on, okay, Josh Hartnett but Samantha? Although it's highly likely they're just friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my Lord, these so-called journalists are so ridiculous :rofl:

People in this thread are still talking about plastic surgery crap?!

/brb, unsubscribing

Just an article i found!

2empug0.jpg

olsenobsessive.net

My bet is on MK :lol:

The hardest part of being a photographer, according to Zach [Hyman], is getting shy celebs to agree to have their picture taken.

"I have an ongoing thing with the Olsen twins cause every time I see them they're like "Oh, not tonight!", and I always say, cause the first time I said 'Ok, listen, that's fine, I understand you don't want your picture taken, but you owe me one. Like, this is my job and you owe me one." So every time they're like 'Ok, fine', and like, the last time I saw them at was at some strip club they didn't want to get shot at so I, you know, sat down, I don't know if it was Mary-Kate or Ashley but I sat down and talked to her and she was like "I KNOW what I said but I can't, I'm in a strip club!"

- GUESTOFAGUEST.COM

There's a picture of MK's drivers license on the net. Has anyone seen it or know if it's real or fake?

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s dad has filed for bankruptcy and is facing foreclosure on his California home.

Despite fathering the billionaire twentysomethings, David Olsen has fallen behind on the mortgage on his Tarzana, California home and must fork over more than $2.1 million to the bank if he wants to save the property from foreclosure.

According to documents obtained by The National Enquirer, the stars’ dad, his second wife McKenzie, and their two children will be forced out of their home on July 9 if they fail to settle their debt and the property will be sold off at a public auction.

An insider tells The Enquirer: “It’s surprising that Mary-Kate and Ashley have not helped their dad. They have always been close to both their parents, even after Dave and their mom divorced. Unless his mega-rich daughter come to the rescue, their father, and their stepmother will lose their home on July 9.”

The Olsens, now 24, are the chief executive officers of Dualstar Entertainment Group — a multi-billion dollar corportion, which produces films, TV shows, books, videos, CDs, and games featuring Mary-Kate and Ashley. Friends close to David and his daughters have been left scratching their heads over the twins’ unwillingness to help their father.
http://www.popcrunch.com/olsen-twins-dad-broke-facing-foreclosure/

who knows if its true. and how much of it is true.

Maybe he doesn't want their help. I always heard stories that he always paid for things himself and never touched their money.

Ashley Olsen & Justin Bartha Split?

Ashley Olsen and Justin Bartha have ended their relationship after over two years together, according to People.
ashley-olsen-justin-bartha-split.jpg

The 24-year-old fashion designer started dating Justin, 32, in 2008 and shortly after shot down engagement rumors.

Ashley and Justin were last spotted out together earlier this year after denying that they were moving in together.

Justin stars in the upcoming sequel to his hit film The Hangover, which hits theaters on May 26.

justjared

I thought they were going to work out but I guess because she lives in NY and he lives in LA it was bound to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
"SexyBack" meets Full House!

The new Us Weekly, out Wednesday, reports that Justin Timberlake and Ashley Olsen -- both newly single, former child stars with their own fashion labels -- have been inseparable (and flirty!) in and around NYC of late.

One insider close to the pair (spotted together at the Greenwich Hotel, an SNL afterparty, two Broadway shows and a polo match outside the city) tells Us: "They are hooking up."

Adds another source of the unexpected twosome, who both ended high-profile relationships in March (he with Jessica Biel after 4 years together, she with actor Justin Bartha after two years:( "They're really trying to keep it on the down-low."

(A rep for Timberlake denies anything non-platonic, telling Us: "They are friends. They are not romantically involved.")

Still, an Olsen source says that the former sitcom kid turned fashion mogul is "aware of Justin's reputation with women, but...They're in the same head space."

Read more about this surprising new coupling in the latest Us Weekly, on stands now!
usmagazine.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->