MaxMara F/W 11.12 : Hilary Rhoda by Mario Sorrenti

^ Agreed. She looks very striking and beautiful. Concept uhm Boring. I can't wait for HQs!

It's like seeing the same campaign again and again and again... same coat and colour!!! Only the model is different, and i have to say that this season i'm just happy to see Hilary...

I love Hilary and i'm so happy for her, but this campaign does NOTHING to me.

Same (and not so good anymore) old MaxMara. I love camel but I don't expect it too see it from one season to another.

Boring! Wonder why Mario shot it this way? His campaigns are always so nice. Must been the creative director. Ehhh...

Max Mara campaigns are always quite simple and straightforward, no gimmicks to showcase the clothes. The clothes worn by a good model, like Hilary this season, speak for themselves.

this is a classic pretty MaxMara ad. Not exciting, but not bad. im glad Hilary Rhoda is in it.

Hilary gets more and more works after leaving IMG, which is good

love the polish, but this doesn't differ too much from last season- which is a tad disappointing. glad to see hilary though.

Don't expect more from MaxMara ads than this simple, white background plus various models. But it's good that Hilary got this campaign.

I love Hilary but I don't like what I see. Hope it gets better!

Max Mara campaigns are always quite simple and straightforward, no gimmicks to showcase the clothes. The clothes worn by a good model, like Hilary this season, speak for themselves.

true! this is the way it's always been, even in the late 90s and early 2000s they had basic campaigns, maybe a large cube for the model to sit on. but i like campaigns with no gimmicks, too. i like kitschy ones too, though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->