Megan Ewing

Wowza! Thanks so much funnyfan... those pics are absolutely gorgeous! A couple of them are new to me! I love new "old" pics of Megan, it's like getting a present!

Then the fact that MeganEwing.net is back up (though not fully updated) should make you very happy too! :D It has new pics up as well!

Also, in honor of the site opening, another treat I found recently!
fun.gif
It's a video of Megan doing runway (well, and a lot of other stuff) at the Guess Anniversery Party! It's on the site below... just go to the Advertising Section, then to Guess Inc., then to 20th Anniversery. If anyone can rip the vide out, I'd be eternally grateful!

Meg appears on the runway very quickly about 4... maybe 5 times. I'll put up screencaps soon!
wub6yh2cm.gif

http://www.veroniquedroulez.com/

Here's a screen cap of the show by the way... I'll have more to come soon. :smile:

She's verygraceful on the runway... I wish she did more of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also... here's some unfortunate news Trimalynn (Meganewing.net's webmistress) passed on to me to explain why Megan isn't working now. :(

I wouldn't hold your breath for Megan coming back very soon. It might happen by the end of the year, but I think that would be the earliest as she has some family emergencies going on. There was a sudden death in the family and everyone is very shaken up about it, so please be respectful of that.

Poor Megan... she is going through a really tough year! :cry: I wish her all the best of luck in the future. :flower:

I just wanted to upload some caps I made of a video of Megan doing runway (well, her doing runway inbetween a bunch of skanky people shaking their mostly nonexistant rears on the dance floor :P) over at Stylist Veronique Droulez's homepage. So below are a big meshup of thecaps, along with the actual pic of her in the naughty school girl complete with whipping action outfit, from MeganEwing.net. :smile:

Love love love her face. maybe it's commercial or something but i think she's stunning nonetheless

Quite a few people think that! But no, it's just another model who has a rather stunning resemblance to her, especially in her facial shape...

anapaula said:
None of the pics are working.

If you go to MeganEwing.net and to the La Perla section, you'll be able to see all the lovely pics. ^_^

BTW, MeganEwing.net has been updated with a ton of stuff! There's a new Guess video of her, caps from the video, two older pics of her from an event, four new candid pictures of her with her family and her son and new wall paper. Check it out! :smile:

BTW, here's the place where you can find the new Guess video of her (it also features Patricia Barros-- Ana Beatriz Barros's sister:( http://www.miconworldwide.com/per-g2.htm

And here are a few caps I made of the vid... there are even more also up on MeganEwing.net! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->