Michael Jackson (November 2010 - April 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know i cried because i'm a boob. but i still wanted more Michael in the video, too many stock images and actors for me
i think they could take a cue from some of the fans who make great compilation videos, fans tend to have a more personal perspective
or The One style montages

Hold My Hand
part I

my screencaps

Last edited by a moderator:
^I know! But it was so short during the video.
I think the video is alright.
It's sweet but nothing I haven't already seen. It doesn't give me the feeling that I need to watch it over and over again.

This is probably the first time I've properly listened to Hold My Hand:heart:.
I like Akon but I just wish his voice didn't take up as much space:innocent:

I just saw a super giantposter of MICHAEL today.
I was rather shocked. My first reaction was like, hey who's that handsome boy I seem to know. OMG it's Michael!!! :lol:

Well wait till I see this!
img2928lowres.jpg

You guys might have already heard, Michael's new Guiness World Record!

Thanks for the Cascios videos!
They were interesting to watch because the (slightly-_-) cynical side of me would echo the voices of others questioning their motives coming out now, after all these years, especially given their ties to the new album. But I also adore and respect the love and friendship they had given him, and I'm glad to have known about their relationships.
I really love that last picture of Mike and was it Eddie or Frank together! Mike wearing his glasses, see Kaety girl, that's my favorite kind of Michael maturexiness:lol::crush:.

I'm starting to feel just a tiny little bit for Oprah.
She's been doing so much, clearly showing her obsession about MJ, maybe it's her way of 'righting' her 'wrongs', and in between some peoples' minds are going to be changed. That's good enough.

I love Ellen for dancing to MJ and J5 all the time. She's so awesome.
Letterman's band often plays J5 too, and they love Bad:lol:
Sometimes when I see Dave and his loafers I'd think of Mike:blush:.

the photo of him with the bb is so adorable
it'd be really cute if they showed more photos of him with real fans!
not that the people cast aren't but some of it was like watching a deviantART slide show :rofl:
you know i love that place but choppy footage of nature and random people emoting doesn't make me think Michael Jackson
there was diversity but with the video's theme i still wanted more, especially in key shots (solo shots)...

wow that poster is huuuge! :heart:

i think you guys kind of know how i feel about the way MJ's family is handling the MICHAEL tracks
if you're not going to take any legal action to prove anything then you might as well zip it. they are bringing in so much negativity

to some degree, Oprah is probably realizing her perception of MJ was wrong. she is probably trying to 'right her wrongs' like you said
i'm sure many MJ fans are rolling their eyes at her referring to the Cascio family as 'secret friends', shows how much paid attention to the case

yes, it's always so cute how shows play his music!

Mature Mikey sexynessness

that suit is so cute
goldegyptionrevelations.jpg

egyptionrevelations on dA

You Rocked My World, you know you did
Chris Tucker in the background -_- lol
yrmwperdonaresdivino.jpg

perdonaresdivino on dA

the YRMW music video...he got swag, heee got it
yrmwmissykat90.jpg

missykat90 on dA

peace :D
redontd.jpg

ohnotheydidnt

MJ Estate wants Katherine's partner Howard Mann to stop selling things that don't have their approval...we can't forget the debt has be cleared up...
i haven't read her book but i don't have a problem with the idea of it
but some of the other sh*t they are trying to sell with his name or using the kids bothers me :angry:

:heart:
blackhatmjbio.jpg

:crush:
historyimdb.jpg

historyhispanohelnwein.jpg

historynanda18.jpg

historymjjpictures.jpg

historysakurauchiha17.jpg

:wub:

historymjlovers.gif

MJ biography, imdb, hispano helnwein, nanda18 on dA, MJJ pictures, sakurauchiha17 on dA, MJ Lovers

This sounds good, HERE.
If Mr. Jones is going to bring in other people, please pick VERY talented people. No copy cats, please.

what do they mean by remastered? because they already had a special edition of OTW with bonus demo tracks and all of the tracks sound fine.
i'm down for more unedited outtakes.

i hope he doesn't do a "remix" with a bunch of random features. unless it's someone amazing like Stevie Wonder etc
i don't trust Q after that WATW, PYT disaster...

CdS soundtrack sounds cool

my friend sent this to me ^_^
Les Twins dancing to :heart: Whatever Happens
@ 1:34 the guitars kick in :clap:

^ LMFAO * tsk tsk * Naked :wink: i was trying to be nice! i just need...
Q to back the fuq off my boo! :yuk: Scream scream * AHHHHH! *
michaeljacksonscreambyl.gif

lordess of dragons on dA

all of his albums are perfect the way that they are, fo real.
if they wanna give me a bunch of unheard outtakes / demos, fine. but don't try to make fans pay for re-releases! most fans already have it all and the ones that don't, typically never pay for sh*t :rofl: * da pirates *

plus OTW is 1979, it's not just "disco" record, its MICHAEL. no one can replicate or imitate what he did on that album because that sound is completely his own and it sounds silly when people try

the CdS soundtrack is what they should have done for TII...i would have preferred the sdtrk to be a Live one

^:lol: Whatever they do I wouldn't be able to help myself but to buy..

Omg I'm so in love with Best of Joy!!! It's so beautiful. I wonder why it was never released?
Speaking of which, can you guys direct me to some more background readings about the new album?^_^ Alll the old stories about which album a song was supposed to be on or the whole thing about the recent controversies? I know I should have known better but I felt like refraining from this till I actually had a listen and now that I have the album, I wanna know^_^:flower:

yeah well i bought the TII sdtrk anyway :lol: it had enough on there for me to justify buying
i never boycotted anything Michael but i don't buy everything, you know what i mean! :rofl:

i took a nap today and woke up to find a box the MICHAEL stuff i ordered, yaeee!
Vision DVD set is nicely packaged, gotta love the hologram cover and booklet of photos it comes with. DVD menus are nicely done as well

i usually check this Wiki page for dates and little tidbits on unreleased tracks :flower:

most of the controversies i read about are straight from the fans or trolls on various forums or coming from his family's tweets etc :rolleyes:

actually some fans on other forums(that i don't participate in) get on my nerves. there are some serious sh*t stirrers! one week they foaming at the mouf mad then the next they love everything about the album, rainbows and unicorns and all is well in the whirl :wacko:
i'm just like * waves them away * bzzz! -_- let everyone enjoy da music in peace

Best of Joy is sweet ~ we are fo-eva ~ Naked girl girl :rofl:

another sweet song i also like :heart: Keep Your Head Up
kyhuitunes.png

@ 1:34
Killing up the life in the birds and the trees,
And we're suckin' up the air in the Earth from under me
It's never too late!
I can't even breathe!
I can't even see!

Keep your head up, don't give up, today

~

You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart

May be in magazines
But you'll still be my star

You can stand under my umbrella
Ella ella eh eh eh

umbrellamjofficial.jpg

peace & L.O.V.E :heart:
peaceabc.jpg

my iTunes
, MJ Official, ABC

Oh thanks! I've been to that Wiki page. I guess some of them make more sense now.
I heard Best of Joy was written in 2009? :buzz:
I love love love anything related to recent Michael. I feel closer to him in that era.
Just look at that picture of him waving! It's perfection.:heart:

I love Keep Your Head Up too! I totally cried the first time I listened to it.
Is the Vision set new? Or just the 2008 one.

gotta love those twins for using Whatever Happens, instant sexiness & swag :brows:

i heard BOJ was from 2009 too, close to the :heart: fa sho
aww i know why you love mature Michael! * hugs girl girl * ^_^
i love him bold colors. in red, gold, red & gold etc

KYHU is so brootiful :lol:

the Vision set is new, it's supposed to be pretty comprehensive with some bonus videos from various eras
i haven't had a chance to watch the whole thing so i can't really comment on video quality / cuts etc
i read some fan complaints after i already ordered, i was like #Kanye shrug :rofl: i wanted it either way! :woot:

Vision has One More Chance on there
omcsawfnews.jpg

~

B)
roundsmajic.jpg

Scream :crush:
screammjjpictures.jpg

Invincible :heart:
invinciblebyreadytruefr.jpg

:wub:
miaf18photobucket04.jpg

sawfnews, roundsmajic, mjjpictures, readytruefr on dA, miaf18's photobucket