Miles Kane

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
Time for the stylish Mr. Kane to get a thread. His new album Colour of the Trap has been on repeat lately for me.

2pzgr4x.jpg

2s7aott.jpg

Miles Peter Kaneborn 17 March 1986) is an English musician originally from Meols on the Wirral near liverpool, best known as the co-frontman of The Last Shadow Puppets and former frontman of The Rascals. He was formerly the vocalist and lead guitarist for The Rascals, but announced the band's break-up in August 2009.

He is currently pursuing a solo career, and continues to be a part of his side-project The Last Shadow Puppets. His debut solo album, Colour of the Trap, was released on 9 May 2011.

wikipedia and contactmusic

MAN ABOUT TOWN
Autum/Winter 2009

Likely Lad
Photograhed by Hedi Slimane

scannedbyginandtonic :flower:

This guy really had his own style.
Live from the HMV Institute, Birmingham. Colour of the Trap tour.

DSCF3994.jpg

DSCF3955.jpg

Personal photos.

Thanks for sharing! How was he live? I've always admired his way of dressing, very British dandy.

Thanks for sharing! How was he live? I've always admired his way of dressing, very British dandy.

He was great live! Hard to get a good photo of him, he was so energetic. Bouncing around the stage, getting the crowd going. The sound was genuinely brilliant.

I'm going to marry Miles Kane. He doesn't know it yet,but it's going to happen.

I love how he's got his own take on 'mod style',those trousers are something else! I've seen him live once as a support act and he was amazing,gave a really good performance.

John Varvatos

varvatos_pweller1_gq_9jul12_pr_b_813x494.jpg

One is a huge fan of the Jam… and the other is Paul Weller. Today the first photos have been released of GQ.com favourites Miles Kane and the original Modfather fronting the new autumn/winter 2012 campaign for John Varvatos. The pairing itself isn't surprising: Kane revealed last year that Weller was his style icon and the elder mod returned the favour by describing his younger counterpart as "a very dandy young man". The duo were shot by Bruce Springsteen's favourite snapper Danny Clinch outside NY Pawnbrokers Inc (just down the road from the Hotel on Rivington), where the accompanying video shows them selecting increasingly odd items, ranging from taxidermy to a sex doll. We've long admired Varvatos' music taste - who else could get the Roots to model and reinvent CBGB as a store? - but this might be his best campaign yet...
gq-magazine.co.uk via Flashbang

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->