Mischa&jennifer Lopez Gold Heels

thuyanat

Reaction score
:blush:

Hello&Hi!!
There are recent pictures of Jennifer Lopez (in all cream/white with a fur wrap at Coty's 100th Anniversary Party) & Mischa Barton with these gorgeous Cinderella-like heels. They are glittery, slingback and with a vintage-like weave design. I believe they are goldish. I am sorry i do not have a picture to post. I would love to know the designer & style of these shoes. Any help is appreciated! thank you!

good day!

I believe I know what you are talking about. Here are the photos. I couldn't get any closer shots. I don't know who makes them, but I can start on that now.

51297724.jpg
51326062.jpg

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Oct 12 2004, 09:34 PM
I believe I know what you are talking about. Here are the photos. I couldn't get any closer shots. I don't know who makes them, but I can start on that now.

51297724.jpg
51326062.jpg

[snapback]395206[/snapback]​

Thank you so very much for the photos!

=)

I was trying to look for those photos but I couldnt find a close up of the shoes!

Anyway they're hard to tell who made them because the nude colour makes it hard to see the shoes.

^ i thought the same thing. it's difficult. i tried looking at the heel and taking a guess at which designer to look into, but the heel doesn't look like a choo, manolo, zanotti or anything i recognize. i'm gonna keep looking though.

:flower:

I just found a magazine with a picture of them on Jennifer Lopez. Her outfit is by Christian Dior -- but no mention of her shoes! I will continue to look as well. Thanks!

hmmm... I like them, I think. I have a pair JUST like them, only in turquoise.

Sorry...I don't know who the shoes are by, but I really really like them. I would love to get pair, at least similar to them. Here is a bigger pic...if it helps at all.
44.jpg

I think I have those shoes only in black...I posted them in the olsen forum...I'll go back to that forum and get the picture in black. They are VERY similar but I've never seen them in gold, plus they are an old shoe. They are by BCBG Max Azria....so I don't know why they would be wearing them. By old I mean a seaon or two

you cna get vintage shoes in this style... usually under the description Lattice, cage or woven...

Sorry for the duh question, but how do you post such huge pictures??

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Oct 14 2004, 12:43 AM
you cna get vintage shoes in this style... usually under the description Lattice, cage or woven...
[snapback]396545[/snapback]​

Is there an online site i can get these vintage woven heels (besides ebay) ?
thank you! :flower:

haha yeah those are the ones I was thinking of. You right. The BCBG ones come up a little bit higher on the toe.

The BCBG look very similar..but I dont know if they are exactly the same because the ones Mischa is wearing has less of that lattice detail on the side.

I agree with OceanHarlot, those keywords will definitely bring up vintage shoes in that style. (Lattice reminds me of those cakes) ^_^

Similar but not quite the same:
3a_0.JPG

Theres also a topic on the best vintage websites so try doing a search. :flower:

Glamour magazine on newsstands November 2nd.
They have a spread with Destiny's Child - Beyonce is pictured wearing the shoes with an orange dress. They will have the make of the heels. yay!
(there is a preview of it in the October issue)

they are dolce & gabbana! --- on Beyonce, Dec issue of Glamour
:wink:

i think the one jlo wore is either choo or vuitton. cause i recall lindasy lohan wearing something similiar before.

I have several pics and have compared the shoes. They are definitely Dolce & Gabbana - available in that goldish color or black. Besides, I thought they were Choo but the boutique denied them. LV has a very distinctive style this season; which is not dainty like these heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->