Missoni for Target

They claim it's taking so long as it's a huge task to add all 400 items to the store and make them go live... having worked in that department and been in the same position previously I just can't understand that. You simply do all of the work in advance and then simply enable it to go live. So it just seems like they didn't actually do any forward planning, as it could have been way simpler than this.

^^That's what I was thinking, too! Seems like a really unprofessional way to do it. And looking at that menu it's probably going to be a pain looking for the items I want, why did they sort it by "famiglia", "colore", etc? I really just want to shop for men's, women's, children, home. I hope it will be more clear when the stuff is online.

You can shop by going into the department too. Go to men's and there's a Missoni for Target option, it just isn't functional yet.

I just ordered those two dresses at the top of the page. The pink and blue dresses. I'll have to go in store to see about anything else, but I won't have time until Wednesday or Thursday. Hope my local store will have good stuff left.

I got the throw I wanted. I'm using that My US site mentioned earlier in the thread, so no idea how much they'll charge me to get it to the UK, but still, going to be cheaper than E-Bay pricing. Glad I got it when I did, they're already sold out online.

God, I hate ebay. I had 3 items in my cart, 2 pillows and throw, and was sold out by the time i was doing my payment. It's all on ebay now. :angry::angry::angry:

I'm using MyUS, too. But I got an error message when I tried to check out. Not sure if it's because I tried to pay by PayPal and my contact infos don't match. Then I had to go back to work and in the meanwhile the site crashed. Two of the things I wanted for my mom already sold out, I hope I can still get the other things I had in my shopping cart :(

BTW, all the home stuff that wasn't in the lookbook is so gorgeous! I want all the bedlinens, ugh.

i can't even seem to get on target's website... ugh :angry:

debating going to the store before work to see what's there :ermm:

^Can you click on the products on the mobile site? I get an error message when clicking on anything. This sucks :lol:

I was able to... but sadly not anymore. When the site eventually went live this morning it worked perfectly and I was able to get in, browse, get what I want, no problem. But it just seems to have died a slow and painful death since!

Yes, apparently. You're lucky you got what you wanted!
According to someone who called their customer service it could take a few HOURS for the website to work again. That's ridiculous. I'm not going to sit on my computer refreshing their page all day, especially seeing as how I got online so early because they couldn't even announce at what time the collection would become available. I've had more pleasant online shopping experiences for sure.

they completely redesigned their website a few weeks ago and its been buggy ever since. seems like its a stupid time for a redesign.

dont forget to google for 10% off coupon codes. :flower:

i'm planning on visiting my target after work today, hopefully there will be some stuff left in stores....

I just came from Target and it was absolute mayhem...the racks are totally empty. Ladies were there grabbing EVERYTHING. I got a throw, one long sweater, 2 mugs and a make up bag. I saw that there was an eye mask but the rack was completely empty. From what I have seen, the quality is pretty nice for a Target collection. I dont think they anticipated that the collection would sell this well so soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, the website is down but im planning on going later today. i dont think where i live people even care about this so hopefully they will have alot of stuff. i cant imagine suburb people from the midwest going crazy over this. but then again, who knows.

How was the throw's quality? It seems seriously cheap to me, especially when the bed sheets are quite considerably more!

Honey, the throw is really nice and thick!! I got the last one in the store. One lady saw my mugs on the check out line and ran to get one too...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wahayoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->