Miu Miu F/W 07.08 : Laetitia Casta by Mert & Marcus

Was a bit sceptical about Laetitia for Miu Miu, but yeah they look pretty good.

I like what's visible so far, the collection was lovely.. as well as the materials and they seemed to be photographed quite decenly..
.. I really dislike Laetitia though. I always thought she was a.. bad model. :ninja: :wacko:

Latetia looks better than usual. Not really a fan of her. However I appreciate the unique combinations MiuMiu makes in their ads. They always look quite clean but sexy at the same time. Who shot this ad? Mert and Marcus again?

Last edited by a moderator:
BaroqueRockstar said:
i think it'd almost be better if that were true... they look quite boring

I completely agree! Like Miuccia has said in interviews, the collection was based on how people have become more fake/plastic; having the reflections included in the advertisement would show how people are intrigued by the "fake" person.

wow that's awsome
i love those
thank you alix very much

but i thought Lindsay has this campaign *confused*

Not bad at all! Karma for you being brave and getting these to us. I'm really excited to see all these scanned and everything. So whose the photgrapher/s ? I/V?

I love Laetitia Casta, she makes the ad. I remember her saying in an interview that she eats nothing but bread and butter or something like that. A girl after my own heart.:heart:

really beautiful :heart:

page1132be4.jpg

vogue.fr

I think it's actually a nice campaign. And the last pic Bianca posted is really beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->