Miu Miu S/S 2010 Paris

although im a die-hard miu miu fan, im not in love with the entire collection but the last few looks were put together nicelt

some of the pieces look really good but it feels like alexander wang hair all over again

That´s the first time i really, really like what she did. The collection is great, full of mix of materials which i love.

its very 70s in flavor but done in a very modern way. Those dresses are exactly the style high school girls would go to school in circa 1975 but prada totally modernized and over did it lol. I like those shoes minus those prints

its safe to say come 2010 , it will be chunk heel platforms vs kitten heels , my money is on the chunky heels .

You must have been reading my mind. The whole recipe is very much what Miu Miu used to be before Prada started showing it in Paris. She's really elevated the line these last few years to give it it's own identity aside from "Prada's little sister", but I think this collection is a huge step backwards as far as that goes.

I do like a lot of the clothes though, especially those few nude beaded dresses with the buchered shirt sleeves and collars on top.

Yes, I know precisely what you meant...Miu Miu in Paris was looking more interesting than Prada, last season was outstanding, the coatdresses were to die for and then now the main talking points are the prints, and not even interesting print like Swash, Basso&Brooke, etc..kittens...ugh.. It looks like it might have been two designers...:ninja:

:(

Muccia really isn't doing it for me this season.. (and I'm generally her biggest fan)

Miuccia Prada is so close to kill me HAISHAISHAISHAISH
seriously, I love that collection!

The prints, the shoes, the bags. Everything's just wonderful!

looking at the details, the prints look like some try for a néo-pop-parietal-art.

(pariétal is the prehistoric wall-drawings art)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->