Miu Miu F/W 08.09 Paris

couture hits the beach! and it's disgusting. i never expected much anyways. the miu miu line has been going down the drain. theyre discontinuing their mens collections for this?

.....I LOVE IT.
this is great for Miuccia's younger customer...I want to put my initials on a jacket tonight!! so cool, I love the cut out scuba suits and the strong shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a disaster.
We're going to have to put up with 6 months of this in magazines :doh:

It's very... uniform. Are we supposed to cheer and yell "go team Miu Miu"? The initials start to make sense now.

Ok so I like the jumper pieces.

But the rest..perhaps we are being tested since most dislike Miuccia and then we like it a few weeks later. And the model thing is really quite interesting , makes me wonder is it because of all the fan girls :D

I, for one, love it for it's idiosyncrasy.

Fashion is crazy and this is Miuccia being honest about that fact.

I love it. I love Miuccia Prada. She is SO intelligent and this can be seen in this collection. She's laughing at us all! So let's join in!

:D

I am not really sure what this collection is suppose to represent, but I love all the shoes and bags.

I wonder what will the campaign look like. Maybe she can just write "gone fishing" over the ad and save some money, after seeing Prada and this I think she should start saving.

I actually like a few of the skirts and dress in the first half of the collection- the color blocking is very beautiful, and some of the cut-out dresses could be quite interesting with proper styling.

The caps do not help this collection at all.

I can see some headlines already:
The Life Aquatic

I was really looking forward to this show after a fantastic spring collection but I've been horribly let down. Maybe all this experimentation will bring us something good (soon I hope!). Crazy for the accessories, though.

i kind of like it, theres a good amount of pieces that are quite nice, i like the colors, the makeup is fantastic, and the accessories look pretty good as well

Jeez, Miuccia really knows how to spark up some controversy. You got to give her kudos for that...

But all in all, I have no words.

:ninja:

Weird!
I don't know whether I'm gonna love it or hate it... The shapes of the last few pieces are kind of interesting.

But the whole collection looks really shocking sao far...:shock:

Woooow, this is the wierdest collection so far, by a mile.....
Hate the clothes, although I must say i do like the quirkiness of the initials!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->