Miu Miu F/W 08.09 Paris

It took me forever to find this collection.... Does the search tool not allow 3 character searches? Miu Miu or D&G are impossible...

At any rate, the heels on those shoes are really interesting, but almost look fragile on some of them. I do like them, but I think the last two seasons were more interesting.

You know...I actually like the clothes a lot, but the make up and styling is SO awful and hideous and unflattering that you really can't focus on the clothes at all...

The shoes are magnificent ... I can see shell and conch inspiration .

I like the subversiveness of it all.

But I think its more of a Spring/Summer collection with all its scuba references.

I mean, even Resort. But Fall/Winter? Scuba suits and skirts with cut outs for WINTER?!

Insane! :lol: :innocent:

I'm really loving this collection after seeing the whole video. Plus I found very lovley sketches ^_^

IMG_0699.jpg

miumiu.com

omg, i liked the previous season but this collection... KILLED IT. is it even miu miu. faints.

i think,what ms prada want to express is that sporting will be a major trend in the near future?:rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

i've seen a couple dresses in the miu miu store and the retail versions are actually cute.
plus they already have the initials pins, i think im getting one. but i dont if it'll look ridiculous. but they're kinda cheap anyway so i can buy them and not regret it that much later ? :D

i must say that seeing the single pieces in the store did really make me change my mind on this collection. everything looks so amazing, slick, bold and classy, i'd buy the entire collection if i could. i take back every bad word i said about it. THE SHOES on the other hand, are terrible. the ankle boots are the only ones that look nice, and the amazing high heels decollettes are fabulous but the sequins are just too much. and horrible colours aswell.

ps. the initial pins are only by order. i've just ordered mine. i fear it'll be a bit too much but i wanted it bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->