Eugenia and Natalia V

Daria W and Erin W

Did you know if their are in models some friendship???? :woot:

ermm wierd topic but......

Henry Barnacle + boyd + jamie strachan + jp

jacquetta wheeler + jamie strachan

Kit + lee + fionn from models1

adam senn + jerrod + derek

Is Kate Moss good friends with Frankie Rayder? They are always being photographed together by the paparazzi.

Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell

Hana and Tiuu Kuik?

Originally posted by dazed&confused@Sep 26 2004, 04:15 PM
Amber Valleta and Shalom Harlow
[snapback]376464[/snapback]​
I saw Elise with Catriana once and she kissed Linda V. on the cheek when she was walking into a club one time.

Originally posted by Mr. Lee@Sep 26 2004, 04:44 PM
I saw Elise with Catriana once and she kissed Linda V. on the cheek when she was walking into a club one time.
[snapback]376478[/snapback]​
Models kiss eachother on the cheek all the time.

Everyone kisses eachother on the cheek, even if you can't really stand their company. :innocent:

This really is a silly topic. Models all love eachother, there are of course those crazy jealous ones. But at least they are nice to your face. For the most part. :lol:

For models to really form a lasting friendship is a great thing. Too many girls are going in to many directions, so you really have to work hard to stay in touch with each other. Model apartments are not the best place to make friends. The rooms are very small and sometimes 6 girls are sleeping an a room in bunkbeds with maybe one dresser to hold their things. Most of the girls live out of their suitcases and its best to keep them locked. Most of the girls when they start making good money find an apartment or move in with someone and share the rent. So when they do establish a friendship with another model it's a special relationship. Great topic.

just from seeing photos i'd say eugenia and natasha but you never know, they could just be looking chummy for the camera

Heather Marks and Jessica Stam

Heather Marks and Caroline Trentini?

Anne V, Ujiwala and Liya..they were at Ujiwala's wedding together right ?

Angie Lindvall & Frankie Rayder :flower:

af001.jpg

:wink:

I have to argue about model apartments. My model apartments are not as nice as those of Ford for an example, but I still have an amazing time. Even if there are 6 girls in my room. haha Its an expirience you can't really compare to anything else. You meet girls, share your life stories in one night, closer than close for the remainder of your stay. One goes to greece/milan/london/whatever, then you may never see eachother again. But the friendship will last forever.

Personally,
I :heart: model apartments!!!!!

I'm so glad your experience at your model apartment was a positive one. I didn't say that Ali didn't make friends, she had a great time . I was just commenting on what the living conditions were like and why it's so hard to form lasting friendships.

I understand. :heart:

But ford model's apartment is far from uncomfortable! haha I walked in there like..w-h-o-a. Its an amazing place. I usually get girls from other agencies impressed w/ our apartment, but Ford's is on a completely different level. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->