Model Boyfriends / Girlfriends

Daria dated Josh Hartnet???WOW...She could so so much better!!!!!!!!Were did u read that???

source:models.com
gvsffgf3hf.png

i think there was a thread here about that and they had their pics in getty images i think.i agree though she could do a lot better.

jssy4eva said:
Daria dated Josh Hartnet???WOW...She could so so much better!!!!!!!!Were did u read that???

gaby said:
i heard Jessica Miller also dated Brandon Boyd before Carolyn Murphy and she also dated Travis Fimmel(she went to the Academy Awards with him in 2003 i think).And Daria kind of dated Josh Hartnet.dunno who either are dating now
Jessica Miller dated Brandon Boyd before Carolyn Murphy, but she didn't date Travis Fimmel.

some more pics of Caroline Winberg and her bf Nico (they look so cute together!:(
cavalli155mb.jpg

cavalli28km.jpg
navarra15if.jpg

brudeparty5tz.jpg

Adriana Lima is currently dating the prince of Liechtenstein.
She also used to go out with Lenny Kravitz and was rumoured to be engaged to him.

Pamela Anderson had a short fling with Swedish model Marcus Schenkenberg.

minasdecobre said:
Must have been a while ago, cause Jamie has been together with a guy named Stefan for more than a year... I dunno, 1,5-2 yrs maybe.

they broke up around early/mid-2003, I think... they were together for at least 2/3 years.. I heard Tanja was messed up about it, no wonder :shock:

Kate Moss DID have a thing with Johnny Depp of course.. but it was rumored he was abusive, I doubt it though.

babyd0ll said:
Adriana Lima is currently dating the prince of Liechtenstein.
QUOTE]

I'm not so sure this is him. I'm a compulsive downloader :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 010104.jpg
    010104.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,401
  • 010105-10.jpg
    010105-10.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 010105-11.jpg
    010105-11.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,392
  • 111403.jpg
    111403.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,391
Seal's hot...can anyone tell me what those gouges on his cheeks are/are from?

I think it's so cool that he and Heidi are together. They will have the perfect child, because when races intermix, they always have the most gorgeous children. Can't wait till David Bowie and Iman's daughter gets older.

fairy said:
some more pics of Caroline Winberg and her bf Nico (they look so cute together!:(
cavalli155mb.jpg

:woot: he's so cute. what his last name? what does he do...

kate n johnny

martinionrox said:
Kate Moss DID have a thing with Johnny Depp of course.. but it was rumored he was abusive, I doubt it though.

they had a famous fight at the Mark hotel on 77th / madison where johnny [kate too?] trashed the room at this VERY expensive hotel.
he was arrested for the damage & I think it hastened their breakup.
there was always talk of excessive drinking between them and leading to explosive fights & who knows what other wildness they got up to with both of their reputations for chemical experiments. I can believe that their fights were intense but I dont know if JD assaulted her. maybe not. hes maintained a long & happy relationship with vanessa. [and she continues to get hired for more Chanel ads, Im impressed]
his relationship with winona too ended badly so maybe johnny was wilder & more unpredictable in his younger years. [winona had to leave Godfather III role due to repercussions of depp relationship- breakdown? booze? chemicals? ??]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->