Model Boyfriends / Girlfriends

the guy in first pic kinda looks like Michael Kors (20 yrs younger and without the hair)...:ninja:

fairy said:
some more pics of Caroline Winberg and her bf Nico (they look so cute together!:(
cavalli155mb.jpg

cavalli28km.jpg
navarra15if.jpg

brudeparty5tz.jpg

Cypresses said:
the guy in first pic kinda looks like Michael Kors (20 yrs younger and without the hair)...:ninja:
:lol: he kind of does! :lol: :flower:

gogopilgrim said:
they broke up around early/mid-2003, I think... they were together for at least 2/3 years.. I heard Tanja was messed up about it, no wonder :shock:

Yeah, no wonder. ^_^ He calls himself gay these days, not even bi. Hmm. :huh: He's still super hot though.

Progenitor said:
On FTV, a two part piece asked a question like "What kind of guy are you attracted to?"
and sometimes followed up by asking "Do you have a boyfriend?".
From the ones I remember: Michelle Buswell said something like someone whos just himself. Rianne began to say something but then state i'm too busy with school and continued with I don't have a boyfriend. Nicole Trunfio said "older men". Most said someone who's just himself and also funny.

I think i saw that but wasnt it on fashion file...that was from fall 2004 season and daria also said that she was attracted to Josh Hartnett....and they started seein eachother six months later...thats kinda cute....u think that celebs are so unattainable and then u date one....now if only Josh Duhamel had my # :flower: :innocent:

dancingellecat said:
Seal's hot...can anyone tell me what those gouges on his cheeks are/are from?

I think it's so cool that he and Heidi are together. They will have the perfect child, because when races intermix, they always have the most gorgeous children. Can't wait till David Bowie and Iman's daughter gets older.

Those are commonly called "pock" marks, but I dont know the actual medical term for it. It's usually the result of really inflamed & untreated acne in males.

And yes, you are absolutely right: when races intermix, the do produce beautiful children :wink:

chadash said:
Pamela Anderson had a short fling with Swedish model Marcus Schenkenberg.

...and D&G model Christian Monzon (she's so lucky!)...Sorry, too lazy today to find & post the pics..

Pamela Anderson and the very good looking Marcus Schenkenberg

Attachments

• Marcus-Schenkenberg-10493-6.jpg
    Marcus-Schenkenberg-10493-6.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 27
fairy said:
some more pics of Caroline Winberg and her bf Nico (they look so cute together!)
I don't find Nicolas cute at all. However, I don't actually know Nico so he might be a great guy. I just kinda wish she would've gone for someone outside of that conformist Stockholm jet set clique.

i think she and roman used to make a prettier couple.^_^

emmy said:
Frankie Rayder and Flea.

:shock: Flea looks like a homeless person...:shock:

She should have picked somebody more stylish...and somebody who didn`t become famous for ONLY wearing a sock...:yuk:

emmy said:
Frankie Rayder and Flea.

IMG_1572.jpg

:shock: :blink: :o Frankie Rayder's dating flea?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since when has that been going on??!!!
oh, and btw flea didnt become famous for only wearing a sock, he may have hit newspapers and magazines for a while after it, but he was already famous before that incident, he is an amazing bass player and he is extremely talented. not just anyone can play the way he does :P

According to Hana Soukupova's friend Eunka on the forum, Hana had a 'thing' with the male model whom she worked alongside in her Gucci campaign, not known for sure, just a rumour :P

And prior Leo Dicaprio days, Gisele Bundchen dated fellow modeller Scott Barnhill, who looks yummy here I must say:

Last edited by a moderator:
catalina said:
:shock: :blink: :o Frankie Rayder's dating flea?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! since when has that been going on??!!!
oh, and btw flea didnt become famous for only wearing a sock, he may have hit newspapers and magazines for a while after it, but he was already famous before that incident, he is an amazing bass player and he is extremely talented. not just anyone can play the way he does :P

theyre engaged

Keira Knightley´s boyfriend is cute, and another pair is Leonardo and Giselle

Leo_N.jpg
giselle-dicaprio-1b.jpg

52265128.jpg

fouroclock said:
:woot: he's so cute. what his last name? what does he do...
cavalli155mb.jpg
His name is Nicolas (Nico) Fredell. He's seen quite often out and about with the Stockholm socialites. His family's in the wood industry, but I have no idea what he does exactly.

Oh lord, a man named 'Flea'. My mom would kill me if I brought home a guy named after a parasite :ninja:

Ah Giselle...such beautiful hair and body...but god help me, I can't stand that nose....makes her look manly

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->