Model Boyfriends / Girlfriends

OlgaKorbut said:
His name is Nicolas (Nico) Fredell. He's seen quite often out and about with the Stockholm socialites. His family's in the wood industry, but I have no idea what he does exactly.
i must agree they look so cute together! :flower: Awwwwww... :heart: so cute! and thanks for the info, OlgaKorbut! :flower:

yourbestfriend said:
Hahah from my view on Nicole Trunfio that sounds like something she would say:rolleyes:

She's dating some photographer (if they are still dating), they were toegther in Feb's Baazar.

Here is Isabeli and her new man (hot).:D
P2070378.jpg

It's all very lovely that these people have model partners... but I'm just wondering, how do I get one??

dancingellecat said:
Seal's hot...can anyone tell me what those gouges on his cheeks are/are from?

I think it's so cool that he and Heidi are together. They will have the perfect child, because when races intermix, they always have the most gorgeous children. Can't wait till David Bowie and Iman's daughter gets older.

He had Lupus as a child, hence the scarring.

Venús As A Boy said:
could you lend me some? *flicks hair, bats eye lashes*^_^

on fashionfile.com they had a video were they showed several models:daria,buswell,marija,rianne ten haken,and frankie rayder
and they said that you dont have to be famous or a male model
for you to date them so you have a chanceB)

question: do you think celebrities date other celebs just to elevate their status? even mutual elevation? like leo gets press from gisele and vice versa?

Before Leo and Scott Giselle dated Rodrigo Santoro :wink:
troypred.jpg

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know whether or not they are together but my fave was Daria and Josh Hartnett( i mean I never liked josh even when all my friends were fainting over him but now i do haha:D) they're cute:D

tgimod said:
question: do you think celebrities date other celebs just to elevate their status? even mutual elevation? like leo gets press from gisele and vice versa?

of course, publicity makes you better known, keeps people talking about you = more work = more money = more fame

hugobossdaria said:
on fashionfile.com they had a video were they showed several models:daria,buswell,marija,rianne ten haken,and frankie rayder
and they said that you dont have to be famous or a male model
for you to date them so you have a chanceB)

*feels relieved* :D

Daria and Josh Hartnett,together??Don´t think so

anthony kiedis dated heidi klum a long time ago and john frusciante:heart: , also of the chilis, used to go out with milla jovovich:heart: , so thats like double:heart: cos john and milla are two of my most favouritest people ever :blush:

Odette said:
Daria and Josh Hartnett,together??Don´t think so

I saw pictures of them walking together a couple of moths ago in the JJBboard. Doesn't mean they were dating though.

Sorry to break it to u...but here is the proof from the Daria and Josh Thread
werbowyhartnett.jpg

jssy4eva said:
Sorry to break it to u...but here is the proof from the Daria and Josh Thread

wash your jeans Canadian Girl :doh: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back