Model skin & body care tips / products

MORE SCANS!! (are the pictures showing up?)

Erin Wasson in FLARE magazine.

erinmakeup5zc.jpg

Daria & Missy from Bazaar magazine
bazaarbeauty2xw.jpg

hosted by imageshack.us

By the way, anybody know what Hana Soukupova, Polina Kouklina and/or Cintia Dicker use? They have the lovliest skin!

Although they may not be famous, I have recommended this product to some of my model friends and they adore it as much as I do:
02499874901-sun-care-sun-care-spf-3.jpg

Cellex C - Sun Care

It's a sun care (SPF 30+), acne prevention cream, and moisturizer in one....an amazing product!

Has anyone tried the Cellex c-suncare? Would it be good for oily skin?

sasscam said:
Has anyone tried the Cellex c-suncare? Would it be good for oily skin?

I've used it, but I don't have oily skin so I'm not sure how helpful I am...for me, however, most products I use leave an oily feeling on my skin but with this product it always feels like I'm not even wearing a moisturizer

Thanks green.tea :flower:
I think I'm going to try it.

I read in Flare Magazine that Karolina uses Egyptian Magic Cream. I've tried it. Nothing special at all.

And i remember I read somewhere that Tiiu when she puts on a face mask or facial cream, she lies down so that it helps to relax face and help product make wonders, but it really makes a tiny diffrence :P

And the last one about Inguna's fav products :rolleyes:

[scan by Sweet rus from Rus Glamour]

Actually it is so scary, that models (well apart form Gemma Ward who is Australian therefore skin cancer conscious) DO NOT use sunscreen! They are in most cases very tanned and they boast on using ...unstable spf15 that does not protect them from UVA (A=ageing) :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->