Model skin & body care tips / products

alouisa you need to credit the magazines you scanned :flower:

great thread! I'm super interested in this stuff!!:woot:

Thanks so much for the scans!! I love Gemma and Tiiu's skin so so much! It's good to know Gemma uses Neutrogena =) Instead of some extremely expensive hard-to-find brand!

Thanks for that. I got an idea from Gemma Ward, just wearing foundation and brown eyeshadow - sounds like a brilliant look, going to try it tomorrow.

credit to the daria thread :flower:

sorry the page is split up, the attachment was to large to post just by itself! :blush:

Attachments

• dariaproducts1.JPG
    dariaproducts1.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 570
  • dariaproducts2.JPG
    dariaproducts2.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 483
great thread! lets keep it going:wink: the only problem is, like someone said earlier, i have a hard time believing the validity of it, UNLESS the models are directly quoted. For ex, above it says gemma uses dr. hauschka face products, but she was quoted saying she uses estee lauder?!?? also... why does daria use two different moisturizers AND face oil? isn't that a bit much?

^ I saw, too, on television that she uses it... in fact, it was stated that she not only uses it on her face, but over her whole body.

I think it's all about their nutritionists and personal trainers. Still, what Tiiu uses on her skin, I shall use on my skin. OK I am fuelling the evil marketing industry but so be it :lol: Gemma's eyes look skewy in the first post.

jeisa chiminazzo uses clarins!

jeisa1.jpg

source: jeisa chiminazzo thread

Erin said:
^ I saw, too, on television that she uses it... in fact, it was stated that she not only uses it on her face, but over her whole body.

well thats most likely where she gets her wonderful glow from:shock: but... i wonder if its really oily etc. has anyone tried it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HigthaVandah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->