Models Who Are Related to Rich/Famous People

Kelsey's daughter is probably the worst to come out of this nepotist blackhole. Jeez, she's not even good enough for a local runway in a small country.

But Mingus can be something. He looks too much like his mother for at least not give it a try.

Totally on board for Kaia and Mingus. They're both undeniably gorgeous and echoing the rest of the fashion industry, Kaia's walk is insane. She's brilliant. They both would have been scouted even if they were normal teenagers, and Ashley Brokaw approves so that's always a good sign.

Totally on board for Kaia and Mingus. They're both undeniably gorgeous and echoing the rest of the fashion industry, Kaia's walk is insane. She's brilliant. They both would have been scouted even if they were normal teenagers, and Ashley Brokaw approves so that's always a good sign.

I agree, she reminded me of Gisele a bit with her walk at Wang.

Stabbing myself, repeatedly, with a dull knife, would be less painful than any D&G show in recent history... what a f***ing joke! Do they even try any more? It's one godawful trainwreck after another...

Rafferty = ROUND...seriously... it's like Baby Huey on the runway... I know toddlers with better jawlines and more defined features... distracting in all the wrong ways.

Paris Brosnan = totally and completely average... beyond common.

Brandon & Dylan (Pam Anderson's boys) = ^see above comment

Gabriel Day-Lewis is okay... hit or miss but not out of place

PDiddy's kid looks just like him... and I actually wouldn't mind him on the runway if he learned how to walk properly... at least he looks good in stills.

Jack Marsden - OH MY THAT FACE!!!! He's beautiful... one can only hope that he grows at least a few more inches in the next year or two... 5'8" is SHORT, too short... his face though is amazing... (he reminds me of Mingus Reedus)

I wonder if there are people who saw that and wondered if that's how models looked like now.

Prince Nikolai of Denmark
GettyImages-983486084%203.jpg

vogue

Wanessa Milhomem claims she's Vincent Gallo's daughter

They kinda look alike around the eyes and mouth..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure that's an actual thing or they are just toying around.

If true, I feel very sorry for her. He is a creep.

Okay but Prince Nikolai looks like the real deal!

Bump.

I had no idea Eliza Rutson came from nepotism until now... her mom is Sarah Rutson, a fashion industry executive.

Puma Rose Buck is Sibyl Buck’s daughter.

Lila Moss is Kate Moss & Jefferson Hack’s daughter.

Stella Jones is Mick Jones’ daughter and a close friend of the Moss family.

James Turlington is Christy Turlington’s nephew.

Audrey Hilfiger is Tommy Hilfiger’s niece.

Lucas Chancellor is Cecilia Chancellor’s son.

Last edited:
Ellery Harper is Laura Dern’s son.

Damien Hurley is Elizabeth Hurley’s son.

Oliver Sonne is Helena Christensen’s nephew.

Misty Kyd is the daughter of Sharleen Spiteri and Ashley Heath.

Florence, who goes mononymously in the fashion industry, is a Huntington-Whiteley... Rosie & Toby are her siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"