Models Who Are Related to Rich/Famous People

Selah Marley, daughter of Lauryn Hill and grand daughter of the late Bob Marley is on the new faces board at Next. She's in the latest campaigns for Calvin Klein and Adidas. Editorials in Teen Vogue, V Magazine, i-D, and Dazed.

She's too short to be a fashion model, and she's nowhere near as gorgeous as her mom, but she's a cute girl. She has a really nice face that photographs well.

Rose Gilroy, 22 years old, college grad (double major in poli-sci/psych), listed by Elite as 5'7.5" - She's the daughter of actress Renee Russo and director Dan Gilroy

elitemodels

Another one of the "Housewives" kids has signed with Elite... Delilah Hamlin, daughter of Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hamlin girl... :ermm:

But I'm now searching for more pictures of Rose Gilroy. That portrait is actually really cool!

Wow, she looks so much like her mother, while still having her own look ...

Maya Hawke (daughter of Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke) is in the AllSaints S/S 2017 adverts.

Rose Gilroy is stunning!!! There're more modelling pictures of her on W magazine's website.

Elfie Reigate, represented by Kate Moss Agency, worldwide exclusive for McQueen S/S 2017, is the the daughter of model Rosemary Ferguson and Barry Reigate. She was one of the bridesmaids at Kate's wedding.

Well, looks like this agency will be all about Kate's connections. Signing friend's daughter, then getting her other friend Jess Hallett to cast her... I assume editorials with Edward Enninful, Katie Grand and Mert & Marcus will follow.

Elfie is pretty cute tho.

Aiden Curtis is the daughter of former Commes des Garcon British menswear designer Nigel Curtiss and the late supermodel YSL muse Katoucha Niane^_^.

nextmanagement.com

Jenaye Noah Daughter of cameroon/french singer Yannick Noah and british model Heather Stewart-Whyte

elitemodel.co.uk

Paul Walker's Daughter Meadow just signed with Women Management

womenmanagement.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->