Money's No Object! Post your dream bags

shajopri

Reaction score
Money is no object, so what does your collection look like? I'd have a quilted Chanel is a baby color, a full set of LV in classic tones and one in Multicolor monogram, a candy apple red Kelly bag, a tiny Chanel caramel colored, a gimmicky Chanel -- like the camellia bag, the seafoam green clutch from Bottegna Venneta, a jeweled bag (real diamonds), a Chanel tote, and some custom made LV.

I really love the Judith Leiber bags so I would like a whole collection of the rinestone ones. :blush: All little animals.

Birkins in white,grey & neon green,LV Cherry Blossom collection,Bottega Veneta chocolate woven bag,Celine Boogie bag in white,LV Suhali in black,blue & white,Gucci Croc clutch,Prada Croc pink bag ...

That will keep me busy for a while :innocent:

Originally posted by LLaura@Aug 12th, 2003 - 1:55 pm
I really love the Judith Leiber bags so I would like a whole collection of the rinestone ones. :blush: All little animals.
I lov ethe animals! :wink: :heart:

especially the owl :heart: :heart: :heart:

Birkins in white and red, Balenciaga motorcycle bag in black and green, LV Suhali in white are my first obvious choices.

You said money's no object . . . :wink:

Though I have to think twice of the Kelly, not really my style. :wink:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Aug 12th, 2003 - 8:08 pm
Birkins in white and red, Balenciaga motorcycle bag in black and green, LV Suhali in white are my first obvious choices.
This is pretty much exactly mine!

The Luella bag is Mulberry, right?

I used to love Mulberry, they really had this "traditionally" English style with a slight twist at times. Nowadays they are somehow caught between traditional and trendy, no? I feel that they tried hard to re-brand themselves and somehow got caught in-between trying to keep their old clientele happy as well as expanding into more adventurous grounds?

I have a few old Mulberry bags that I still use, the quality is VERY good. I suspect it still is? There are no Mulberry stores in Italy so I can't judge for myself...

Yum igni, you posted some great bags there.

OK, I want to add :lol: .....as well as the whole 03/04 Spencer and Rutherford collection, I'll have a 60s Hermes leather saddle bag, as well as a vintage Hermes DOUSCA bag that I posted in another thread.

Hermés Birkin's in black, white, and gray. That's all. B)

Hermès Kelly bag in red croc, birkins in a neon color, grey and black :blush:

I'd have to go with igni - if money was no option I'd probably just go mad spending since I'm a bit of a handbag hoard...or something of that sort... :wink:

Is that vintage ferragamo still available? I love it!!!!!!!!!1

Hermès Kelly bag in red croc, birkins in a neon color, grey and black

Count me in, though, I'll think about it twice, again. :wink:

That Ferragamo is also great! :wink:

Originally posted by Moe@Aug 20th, 2003 - 7:24 am
Is that vintage ferragamo still available? I love it!!!!!!!!!1
ot: I don't know; it's from modbag, but it's not listed on the main site anymore. it's not techinically ferragamo - it's designed by his sister rosina ferragamo schiavone, who only designed between 1960 and 1975. her work is so underrated - I have a pair of vintage snakeskin shoes :shock: by her that are just gorgeous.

:woot: :woot: :woot:
i'd have the LV's set of travel trunks, ALL OF THEM! :woot: :heart: the cherry blossom papillon, fendi biga bag in python & another in leopard print pony hair, celine boogie bag in black, & another in giraffe, hermes either orange or red birkin, fendi's sequinned baguettes (note the letter 's') & mini baguettes, chloe's demi-lune from the spring/summer collection with silver metallic balls, isabella fiore's studded embroidered bag, YSL's mombasa with horn handle.... *phewh* ... i could go on forever

if only one day... *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->