Money's No Object! Post your dream bags

brian said:
wow i've never seen this one before! :woot:

it matches the loafers!! :wub:
I know that's why I want it...to match my loafers (which were my dream shoes). :heart:

My dream bags would be the brown python silverado and tan or choc brown paddington bag:wink: and the fendi look so hot too:heart:

A large crocodile tote or satchel - deep brown or red-brown. Preferably Dior.:crush: Or black or any color.....

How great! A dream bags thread.

I have been wanting this bag a while now. It's just so friggin' expensive. $5000?!!! :censored:

Bottega Veneta (Oro Cabat it's really $4900 but STILL!)
00370f.jpg
00280f.jpg

Louis Vuitton Suhali L'Extravagant
lvsuhalisp034tw.jpg

Louis Vuitton Exotic Alma
exoticalma3vl.jpg

Marc Jacobs Blake Satchel
NMV3763_mn.jpg

I would buy my dream bag in person I dunno I wouldn't feel comfortable ordering it online when I'm spending that much money on something. Oh and I like that Balenciaga and the Marc Jacobs Blake Satchel in Blush very pretty

Oh my gawsh Diorling! I am having an anxiety attack dude! That LV is GORGE!!!!!!!!!!!

dream bags

I guess my list of dream bags range from past season to this season.:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, i didn't realize the suhali extravigant(sp?) is that big?! compare the bag to the size of the lady's hands.

i was looking at some of the old Dior by John Galliano collections...

i would kill for a original saddle bag with the actual horsebits and stirrups...and one of the huge double saddle totes in any material (do they still make these)...:heart:

TheSweetest said:
How great! A dream bags thread.

I have been wanting this bag a while now. It's just so friggin' expensive. $5000?!!! :censored:

Bottega Veneta (Oro Cabat it's really $4900 but STILL!)
00370f.jpg
00280f.jpg

I "love" both of those bags BUT $4,900 - that's insane :shock:.

Maxi

Luna said:
gucci horsebit. :heart:
Which one Luna? If you mean the black snakeskin with the gold studs then I'm with you, that bag was gorgeous!

Oh and about those Bottega bags, even though 4900 dollars is a lot, their bags are all hand woven, so in a way it isn't totally outrageous that they charge that much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->