Moschino S/S 2010 : Isabeli Fontana by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

^^^Yeah I was going to say it's verging on trannylicious. I don't know what's worse, looking like a drag queen or "high end p*rn star", but at least she said "high end" I guess:ermm:

The styling is too much.:doh:

looks like a campaign that anja did with the ice cream last season and daria for roberto cavali last season.

Nice! I like the split - the page with the clutch (left) could stand on it's own

Wow this is brilliant! Someone says trashy? Then I love trashy I guess. :lol:

I like how this bright 80s-inspired look on a trashy verge is compensated by very simple and plain background, I like Isabeli's pose, she looks beautiful and this bag is cute :D

I'm not a fan of the 80s look, so I don't really like the ad. Especially the clothes and the hair style are just a bit too trashy for my taste.

80's to the extreme, no doubt, very supermodel-like. I love this, actually. Isabeli looks dazzling.

Isabeli totally works those looks. Her energy reminds me of Daria's one, but maybe it's because it was shot by I&V. The white background was a great idea!

I love it! The pose, the outfit, Isabeli! But they photshopped her, so obvious

Isabeli is a bombshell! Love the ad's, I definitely get an 80's vibe from it as well, from the hair to the hoop earings. :woot:

Thank you, Francy Italy!

I´m obsessed with her lips on those pictures! She looks so beautiful.
Thanks for the HQs.

Isabeli's gorgeous, but I don't like the styling and the hairstyle, it's so tacky

great to see I&V working for Moschino.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->