Moschino S/S 2022 by Steven Meisel

She's perfect for Moschino in my eyes. Yasss queen!

Waiting for more. So far looks like an outtake from Vogue Arabia by a C-list photographer. And it’s coming from me, who loves Meisel to death.

Waiting for more. So far looks like an outtake from Vogue Arabia by a C-list photographer. And it’s coming from me, who loves Meisel to death.
Exactly! I love him to death, but this is too lazy to me. Even a different background color could excite me more. I was taking a look at his A+C portfolio the other day and he used to be able to offer us MUCH more.

Oh I absolutely adore every single thing about this! The playful styling, the minimal studio setting, the Penn vibe, thee Imaan!! My god, she looks timelessly beautiful in her portrait. A total win for Moschino! So excited they came to their senses and went back to Meisel, pity that they wasted some interesting collections on mediocre campaigns.

Imaan x Meisel? I’m so here for it! Gigi was unnecessary, but well…

Love this! Even Gigi looks super photoshopped - as always Imaan shows everyone how to work a pose

In love :wub: Imaan is outshining them all imo but they´re all working it :heart:

Incredible cast! Love this.

WOW... Abby looks DIVINE!

It's good...enough. To be honest Meisel is never going to give us 'State of Emergency' or 'Rehab', let alone 'It's A Madcap World' level work at this stage/in this era of fashion photography and regardless of lowered expectations I will always enjoy his studio work on the provision there is a distinct direction and good styling. Carlyne usually brings a strong, sexy/happy vision to her collabs with Steven, which is why I also appreciated the seemingly "boring" Achenrin, Precious, Mona and Janaye cover and editorial in UK Vogue last year (unlike the recent incoherent Kristen mess in that magazine).

Imaan works on another level compared to other contemporary girls, she's really old school. All the girls are good here, Gigi wasn't really needed. She suits Moschino but her images are the most flat of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->