Most Lovable Models

Most of my choices are based from personal experiences and/or hearing from others (mainly my own experiences), and I can see why most of them get work continuously:
Stella T. (so pleasant!)
Audrey Marnay :angel:
Kristen McMenamy (she just exudes this personality that makes you gravitate towards her)
Raquel Z. ^_^
Charlotte D.C :heart:
Sasha P. (never met her, but i find her to be so adorable and charming)
Frida G. :crush:
Monika J. :crush:
Arlenis S. (smile that is just so beautiful)
Tanya D. :blush:
Hanne G. :cool:
Jessica C. (NZ charm)
Coco R.
Maryna L. (she just draws attention without even having to do anything)
Edita V. :wub:
Magdalena F. :king:
Freja B. :mohawk:

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to love abbey but not any more :(

Contance Jablonski:heart::wub:
Rose Cordero soo sweet!!! :blush:
Frida G. of course just adorable! :crush:

i dont really follow this girl career but im always happy to see her at the shows,she just looks so cute.
Anabela Belikova
PUCC_AW10_0413.jpg

Karlie, Frida, and Jac! They all seem to have such lovable personalities and they're all so cute backstage :heart:

Are you kidding ? Snejana is known in the industry for being a complete b*tch, even though she's one of my favourite models, she's a model that noone wants to mess with.

is this thread the most lovable face, or model ?

The same i've heard about Rose Cordero.

Karlie, Sasha, Joan and Natassa are adorable.

Abeey and Ani Gabi, what i see from videos, are really disgusting

Are you kidding ? Snejana is known in the industry for being a complete b*tch, even though she's one of my favourite models, she's a model that noone wants to mess with.

is this thread the most lovable face, or model ?

ok,im confuse too.

The same i've heard about Rose Cordero.

what have you heard?

I haven't heard anything negative from Natasha Poly, no bad experiences with her. Just that she's really professional, and nice.

Ginta Lapina is adorable, charming and also humble at the same time. I find Sasha incredibly annoying.

I am with you on this one. She does seem bitchy and so full of herself. Very irritating. :rolleyes:

I do think Edita Vilkeviciute, Sigrid Agren, Constance Jablonski, Ginta Lapina, Melissa Tammerijn, Olga Sherer and Elsa Sylvan are the most sweetest and cutest models.

Sasha and Vlada. :heart: Frida is also a lovely girl. Always love seeing her funny backstage shots!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
- Tanya Dziahileva :wub: (My favorite model of all times).
- Vlada Roslyakova (she is the cuttest of them all).
- Georgina Stojiljkovic (she looks like a femme fatale, but when you look at her on interviews, she is so lovely).
- Frida Gustavsson (such a smart and fun girl to watch).

Frida, Jac, Caroline BN and Julia N seems like fun girls <3

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Irina Kulikova
  • Georgina Stojiljkovic
  • Vlada Roslyakova
  • Tanya Dziahileva
  • Elsa Sylvan & Anabela Belikova in 2008

Miranda and Marisa seem to be very sweet and nice girls. Natasha Poly is kind of a quiet beauty, or that idea I have of her. Natural modesty can be very attractive.

Yep, Marisa definitely. She's always had a reputation of being the most lovable, nicest and down to earth model. And I can totally confirm that. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->