Style.com's Top Ten new models of S/S 08

^I thought that someone mentioned that Ali Stephens had booked the Calvin Klein campaign. No mention of what collection though...which could be the reason why Toni was overlooked. Personally, I think that if her uber-exclusive failed to transition into the new mainline face for Calvin Klein, especially in the midst of a Natalia Vodianova-less era for the brand, that would be a really mismanaged situation.

Ali might have been booked for CK?. As previously mentioned it would be incredibly strange to have an all-year exclusive with a brand and not get the main line campaign. I guess we'll have to wait and see!.

I am happy to see that Masha is on the list. :woot: She had a tremendous season this year and walked in many big shows.

I think that Meghan Collison should be on the list, but than again she didn't have as good as a runway season than she did with her printwork.^_^

Hmm, I wonder what Adina might have booked in terms of campaigns. I sort of interpreted her "only" nabbing spot 10 on Angus Munro's list as her not creating nearly the same buzz as Irina and Anabela last season.
Me too...

MDC just updated the Top 50, though, and the new girls on it are Meghan, Toni, and ANGELIKA. So I don't really know what to make of the Adina write-up...

There is one massive campaign breakthrough looming however. I've been warned under penalty of painfull death to keep my arch mouth shut but next week at MDC three new girls will break onto the Top 50 with unusually high positioning. From the murky clouds of new girls rising it is Meghan Collison, Adina Forisz, and Toni Garnn who have the truly super-star editorial and campaign velocity, right this minute. Model spotters can decode those tea leaves I suppose, for what they're worth.

Angelika = 27

"After two champion runway seasons and a Prada Pre-Collection camapign, Anjelika charges into the Top 50 as a highly coveted SS08 campaign contender.We love the girls who master the slow build!"

Toni = 22

"Toni Garrn opened and closed the SS08 Calvin Klein show, a phenomena that has not occured since the days of Natalia Vodianova. And then she curiously disappeared from the market, skipping Milan and Paris. We are spending sleepless nights wondering what it all could mean. Stay tuned!"

Meghan = 21

"Meghan Collison bolts out of the gate with one of the biggest editorial starts seen in recent years in the business. From her October Vogue Italia cover, to stints in ID, British Vogue and Pop, Meghan is the editorial girl they must have, right this minute. And her first ad stint is already blue chip for current Pre-Collection Prada run."

All of them are undeniably beautiful, but
they're nothing really 'new'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->