Most Popular Handbags In Your Region

I would say that the Neverfull bag is probably the one of the most recognisable bags ever, fake or real. I'm not surprised that it is still popular.

vintage satchel bags are pretty popular where I live, or these big fabric bags from an australian label called country road...i am always notice when someone has a real chanel or some other high end designer..

zagreb is full of LV speedys. i cannot take it anymore, every girl has it! like there is no other bag, just that one! :rolleyes:

zagreb is full of LV speedys. i cannot take it anymore, every girl has it! like there is no other bag, just that one! :rolleyes:

Good for them, it's among the most iconic bags there are.

article118792804b5bdb90.jpg

daily mail

If you mean it in the way that too many people have/carry it, well, at least it's a timeless, iconic handbag, and not just a trendy "it" one.

If you mean it in the way that too many people have/carry it, well, at least it's a timeless, iconic handbag, and not just a trendy "it" one.

yes, too many people have it and they wear it all the time - it doesnt really matter what they are wearing, as long as speedy is in the hand... trust me, most of the time it's not such a pretty sight!

plus probably most of them are fakes, like here in poland - we are still too poor (as society) so it is quite rare to see real owman on normal street wearing designer bag. So when i see girl in tram or bus it is very obvious - plus most of them are trashy looking and carring "Murakami" LV XD hate it

exclude the logo bags, the most popular handbags here are definitely balenciaga bags. work/city/part time are the hottest models. and chanel 2.55 too.

hi! New here from Italy!
we have billions of mono speedy 25 (most are horribly fake). As a general rule LV, Gucci,and other designer logo bags (fendi,prada,miu miu, dior)
Women nearest to milan are following international trends, the other ones choosing a big logo,for security :D
Alviero Martini is really popular, especially in south italy, anyway, we have lots of local good quality manufacturers (Borbonese,Biasia,Coccinelle, Furla and maaany more) so, there are not particular dictations

Where I live, girls between the ages of 14 and 18 love vintage brown leather satchels. The girls with bad taste love Paul's Boutique. 18-25 year olds tend to go for anything that is good quality leather. And anyone 26 and over opts for Mulberry. I see tons of Bayswaters and Darias. Of course, anybody who can't afford Mulberry tends to opt for either a Mulberry fake/look-a-like or for something quirky and vintage. Loads of people used to have LV monogram bags of all different shapes and sizes, but that trend seems to have died down now, thank God!

I'm in Southern California and LV (real and fake) is EVERYWHERE. The Neverfull, Speedy and Alma are quite popular (in that order). A lot of Coach too and authentic Chanel in the ritzy areas. I see a Bal here and there (which I LOVE) but never a Birkin. Truly, even though I live in a very "money" county, I see more unbranded/non designer bags than I do designer bags.

I also see tons of LV over here. But I suppose that over 50% are real ones. I rarely see Guccis or Pradas.

I've seen a Balenciaga recently but I suspect it was just a look alike.

Fake LV's, Gucci, Juicy Couture and Guess bags.
Also, you'll find a lot of Converse bags. But I think those are real, most of the time.
I've recently seen 2 girls with fake Birkin bags. You could tell by the shape and the material. One of these girls was clubbing. It looked really weird.

(The Netherlands)

If you come over here, you'll see it everywhere :rolleyes:
longchamp.jpg

lesacamain

^same in germany :wink: and this one

lvoebags.blogspot.com

Attachments

• Le Pliage Hobo bag in black longchamp.jpg
    Le Pliage Hobo bag in black longchamp.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I see more and more LV Speedies these days, mostly real. Still George, Gina and Lucy and some Longchamp

Fake LV's, Gucci, Juicy Couture and Guess bags.
Also, you'll find a lot of Converse bags. But I think those are real, most of the time.
I've recently seen 2 girls with fake Birkin bags. You could tell by the shape and the material. One of these girls was clubbing. It looked really weird.

(The Netherlands)

HA a Birkin bag in a club? That's strange.
I live in the Netherlands too, I really only see Friis & Company, Converse, Guess (fake and real) and a couple of badly faked LV's. That's about all the brands I see around.
I did spot a couple of terrible Juicy knock-offs on the market last week... EEK! I didn't know they sold bad fake designer goods on Dutch markets!

god, nearly ALL girls in Vienna are running around in Gucci Baboushka look-a-like bags

gucci4gp1.jpg
gucci.com

of course, unlogo'd and made of fake leather. and with handles long enough to be worn over the shoulder. i'll never get the mentality of 'i see all the girls carrying it, let's do it too!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->