My NYFW coverage Fall/Winter 2010

sooooo
im being lazy and sleepy lol
today wasnt much because mother nature decided to have the snow assault everyone. everywhere i turned the snow was hitting me in the face...on purpose i bet......
anywhodini i decided the best thing to do since the shows are all becoming painfully close is to just get the pix and trickle them in here after NYFW because everyday i add about 150 pix to the already 300+ i have and i refuse to post 300 px in a row so after NYFW i will post about 50 everyday and some vieos on my blog i guess...but im pretty tired right now especially with 3 tent shows tomorrow...its gonna be hell on ice (literally)

ok so i have tons of pix to post! they will be in no particular order lol because i just dumped them into my photobucket account which will probably be over the bandwith soon. before i post pix though i would like to give my opinion on most of the models ive met...

agyness-she seemed really down and sad this season. maybe she was just overwhelmed with all the popularity she has achieved and the amount of attention she got. after every show there would be a camera in her face and the paps would go crazy. my hope is that she was overwhelmed and not sad though.

karmen pedaru- karmen has to be the most subdued and soft spoken model ive ever seen. i gave her a cupcake for valentines because i heard she was a little down and someone yelled "its poisin!" it was funny that you could see her face pause for a moment and think...what if...naw..and she ate it. but karmen is really nice, just really really quiet.

heidi mount-likes to talk and smoke. lol

chanel iman- im not sure why people regard her as celeb....but they were in her face. i can tell she wants to be nice and stop and pose but some of the paps if not most are rude and obnoxius, so she wants to leave the scene asap.

Iris S.- is so freaking moody its not funny. just when i was annoyed by her lack of stopping for photographs, she would stop and pose. so thinking she would stop and pose the next time, i was instead met with a frosty shoulder...

Freja- she remains the most friendly and tolerate model ever. a real beacon of what a model should be off duty. however for some reason she was always late to every show lol but never in a rush. always strolling with her cigarette lol.

Sessilee- another very nice model. sess is always compliant, always stops, and always has time for fans.

Arlenis-see sessilee.

Abbey lee- another moody one. but unlike Iris i think abbey needs to get used to you before she stops for you. after she knew who i was she was a complete 180 in terms of niceness.

Tao- Tao is nice but she rarely talks back. same with...

Liu-^

Sasha and Natasha- i feel like sasha doesnt understand anything i say to her...ever...and natasha is nice but its very rare to hear her talk. sasha just smiles and says ok to everything.

Constance Jablonblon-constance is so adorable. i love to see her smile and hear her talk. shes friendly but also doesnt really talk back. i feel like everytime i saw her she was mildly lost or trying to find her driver lol. but she always smiles.

Jac- I <3 JAC!!! shes my fav model of the moment. shes one of the models that got used to seeing me and felt more relaxed about taking pix for me. she was nice to everyone though

Karlie Kloss-very busy. made as much time as she could.

Rubiks cube-nice.

coco-nice.

alana zimmer- nice.

eniko-eniko is alot of fun. i love taking pics with and of her.

tanya d- nice, always stops.

kim noorda- last time i tried to shoot a pic of kim she dusted me off. ever since then ive dubbed her a notorious frost queen and judging from others stories i found i wasnt alone...but this season, she seemed to change completely.

thats all the ones i remember anymore just ask. now onto pix!!

IMG_1151.jpg

???

IMG_1153.jpg

???

IMG_1154.jpg

i think this is the single most cutest pic of tao ever lol

IMG_1155.jpg

i believe thats pernille and ???

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

tanya d

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

imogen- sweet sweet girl

ho** cra* Tanya D is omg just magnificent WOW...i heard in other thread that Sasha is just WIERD...and after I saw this one short video of her..I wa slike OOKKK this girl is a tad zaney...

IMG_1163.jpg

???

IMG_1164.jpg

badgley mischka

IMG_1166.jpg

rachel zoe...or the back of her at least...running in heels...

IMG_1167.jpg

jaime bochert-her pics dont match her personality because shes amazingly nice and engaging.

IMG_1168.jpg

joan(jone) smalls- ignoring the shorts in 28 degrees...joans been doing amazing this season. i met her at elite and she kinda remembered me i think. but she was nice everytime she saw me.

IMG_1169.jpg

Jac <3<3<3<3<3

IMG_1170.jpg

Jac<3, mirte, and karlie

IMG_1171.jpg

"this is my, its snowing face" kasia

IMG_1172.jpg

heidi doing what she does best. i dont think ive ever seen heidi quiet...

IMG_1173.jpg

???

IMG_1174.jpg

i thought this was to funny. karlies agent from next was trying to grab a cab in this...

IMG_1175.jpg

???

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

her hat was to funny. it really got me to, i thought it was her hair...

IMG_1249.jpg

???

IMG_1251.jpg

???

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

i cannot remember her name for the life of me...her last name was burdoj or burdja i cant remember

IMG_1254.jpg

magdalena is so intimidating lol but she is truly nice.

IMG_1255.jpg

abbey lee
i love abbey bohemian style

IMG_1256.jpg

the russian mafia

I think the 2nd girl in post #43 (with the chanel bag) is Naty Chabanenko

IMG_1257.jpg

tao looked great

IMG_1258.jpg

frankie rayder-i love the rayders lol their so funny

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

chanel and jac jablonblon

IMG_1261.jpg

chanel

IMG_1262.jpg

jac jablonblon

IMG_1263.jpg

liu wen

IMG_1264.jpg

i want to say this is lais?

IMG_1265.jpg

sean o

IMG_1266.jpg

edita

IMG_1267.jpg

more edita

IMG_1268.jpg

yulia k

IMG_1269.jpg

ranya

IMG_1270.jpg

???

IMG_1271.jpg

sara "bluntfist" blomqvist lol

IMG_1272.jpg

rose cordero

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

hyoni has a really amazing style

IMG_1277.jpg

chrishelle stubbs

IMG_1278.jpg

keke lindgard(Kay kay) and katie fogarty

IMG_1280.jpg

tao

IMG_1281.jpg

liu

IMG_1283.jpg

hind sahli (sp?)

IMG_1284.jpg

daiane

IMG_1285.jpg

kim noorda

IMG_1286.jpg

georgie

IMG_1287.jpg

iris dashing

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

Irina L
i love irina so much lol shes so cute and fun and she actually knows who i am...was really funny to see her point me out and specifially ask me how i was doing lol

IMG_1290.jpg

tao should keep her hair like this all the time

IMG_1291.jpg

lindsey wixson

IMG_1292.jpg

chrishelle

IMG_1293.jpg

"mirte, whats your name" lol

IMG_1294.jpg

snejana

IMG_1295.jpg

abbey

IMG_1296.jpg

selezneva

IMG_1298.jpg

"mmmmmmmmm" kasia

IMG_1306.jpg

sasokina

IMG_1307.jpg

vlada

IMG_1308.jpg

hanne <3

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

russian mafia

IMG_1311.jpg

this was a pic with me and the russian mafia but i forgot that i was zoomed in and didnt zoom out lol but we got some of sasha

IMG_1312.jpg

sasokina

IMG_1313.jpg

me and freja

IMG_1315.jpg

me and pat

IMG_1316.jpg

me and frida "the giant" gustavsson

IMG_1317.jpg

me and irina<3

IMG_1319.jpg

???

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1320.jpg

karen elson getting into a cab

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

agyness and her fans (including me)

IMG_1323.jpg

rose cordero

IMG_1326.jpg

tao and constance jablonblon

IMG_1328.jpg

me and abbey

IMG_1329.jpg

mathilde

IMG_1330.jpg

jac jablonblon

IMG_1331.jpg

constance jablonblon

IMG_1332.jpg

iris

I'm not one of Freja's millions of stans but she looks extremely beautiful in that shot of you two. Thanks for all the pictures!! it must have been miserable to stand out in the cold waiting for them

How is Jacquelyn Jablonski's personality... seeming how she did 31 shows just NY I would assume she would be so tired and exhausted all of the time.

jac jablonblon is nice, notice how theres not one pic where she isnt smiling. the stress of 31 shows didnt read on her face and she sure didnt have an attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->