My NYFW coverage Fall/Winter 2010

Ahaha i watch the whole thread and i wanted to id some models... but most of them were already !

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/Model_Followa/IMG_1155.jpg that's on the left Anastasija Kondratjeva

By the way how much you think Frida heights ?? Alll the people changed it ... even her agency said someones... ??

And is Vlada that cute as she goes on the pictures ?? :P and which model on live is the most beautiful ??

frida has to be at the very least 6'1...
vlada always looks a little tired
the taller models are always the most striking and noticeable but the most beautiful...hmmmmm idk
naturally im just gonna say jac because she is my obsession right now lol
but constance, freja, sessilee, natasha, hanne gaby have the best presence.

freja (who is always late) is always calm and collected and the most tolerant of people and fans

constance is just pretty. so pretty...

sessilee has that city girl attitude. shes very cool and engaging and also very tolerant of the fans and bystanders.

natasha is natasha. enough said.

hanne gaby has the most energy ive ever seen in a person. and its contagious.

more pix after.....

IMG_1333.jpg

Anibella Belikova
i love me some anibella and i dont know why lol

IMG_1334.jpg

in case you wondered what Dortheas hair looked like

IMG_1335.jpg

LOVEs cover girl Janeil

IMG_1336.jpg

Sara "bluntfist" Blomqvist

IMG_1337.jpg

karlie and frida

IMG_1338.jpg

THE WINTRAWR!!

IMG_1339.jpg

Fern Mallis(sp?)

IMG_1340.jpg

Rachel Zoe in Chanel i think?

IMG_1342.jpg

Carine Roitfeld

IMG_1343.jpg

Nina Garcia

IMG_1345.jpg

better shot of carine

IMG_1346.jpg

Leigh Lezark

IMG_1347.jpg

Mary alice stevenson

IMG_1348.jpg

KATE LANPHEAR!!!!!!!<3<3<3

IMG_1349.jpg

me and karmen

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

sasha

IMG_1352.jpg

Dorthea

IMG_1355.jpg

Rachel Roy. shes GOURGEOUS and i didnt know she was as tall as she was, she has to be about 5'9.5-5'10

IMG_1356.jpg

Tommy signing autographs

Devon can you describe what Snejana is like in person? Did you get to speak with her?

ok so i have tons of pix to post! they will be in no particular order lol because i just dumped them into my photobucket account which will probably be over the bandwith soon. before i post pix though i would like to give my opinion on most of the models ive met...

thats all the ones i remember anymore just ask. now onto pix!!

Hi Devore, i'm lookin at ur previous seasons' thread and just wanna say hi.

agyness-she seemed really down and sad this season. maybe she was just overwhelmed with all the popularity she has achieved and the amount of attention she got. after every show there would be a camera in her face and the paps would go crazy. my hope is that she was overwhelmed and not sad though. that hair.. just weird!

karmen pedaru- karmen has to be the most subdued and soft spoken model ive ever seen. i gave her a cupcake for valentines because i heard she was a little down and someone yelled "its poisin!" it was funny that you could see her face pause for a moment and think...what if...naw..and she ate it. but karmen is really nice, just really really quiet. i used to don't like her but after seeing her this season, i changed my opinion abt her.. she's extremely cool, whatever that means haha

heidi mount-likes to talk and smoke. lol Hhhaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

chanel iman- im not sure why people regard her as celeb....but they were in her face. i can tell she wants to be nice and stop and pose but some of the paps if not most are rude and obnoxius, so she wants to leave the scene asap. :ermm: -whatever - )

Iris S.- is so freaking moody its not funny. just when i was annoyed by her lack of stopping for photographs, she would stop and pose. so thinking she would stop and pose the next time, i was instead met with a frosty shoulder... do u know she has a blog? Iris blogs LOL

Freja- she remains the most friendly and tolerate model ever. a real beacon of what a model should be off duty. however for some reason she was always late to every show lol but never in a rush. always strolling with her cigarette lol. :heart: i thought she's a little down this season though.. not as cheery as last season.. but then, maybe its just me..

Sessilee- another very nice model. sess is always compliant, always stops, and always has time for fans. she's nice, and always smiles..

Arlenis-see sessilee.

Abbey lee- another moody one. but unlike Iris i think abbey needs to get used to you before she stops for you. after she knew who i was she was a complete 180 in terms of niceness. there are good Abbey days and there are not-so-good Abbey days.. but i love her still!

Tao- Tao is nice but she rarely talks back. same with...

Liu-^ if u speak Chinese or Japanese, they would love love to start chatting with u LOL thats how Liu remembers me

Sasha and Natasha- i feel like sasha doesnt understand anything i say to her...ever...and natasha is nice but its very rare to hear her talk. sasha just smiles and says ok to everything. Russian mob bullied me! i managed to make them smile though ^_^

Constance Jablonblon-constance is so adorable. i love to see her smile and hear her talk. shes friendly but also doesnt really talk back. i feel like everytime i saw her she was mildly lost or trying to find her driver lol. but she always smiles. i think it takes her a few more seconds to digest ur words, and then she'll reply u.. i asked her if she's doing Tommy, and she turns and looks at me, thinks for a while, finally smiles and shouted "YAH"

Jac- I <3 JAC!!! shes my fav model of the moment. shes one of the models that got used to seeing me and felt more relaxed about taking pix for me. she was nice to everyone though Jac is so pretty! too bad, shes already taken, by Frida haha

Karlie Kloss-very busy. made as much time as she could. Karlie seems a bit distance at first, but she will warm up eventually after seeing u for like 2 or 3 days.. thats how she struck me as.. she's so tall though most of her pics i got are from below angle :blink:

Rubiks cube-nice. i prefer her last season.. she looks like shes in a rush and impatience. But shes still one of my fav!

coco-nice. (..okay! well she replied to my twit so..)

alana zimmer- nice. didnt get to make much acquaintance with her..

eniko-eniko is alot of fun. i love taking pics with and of her. love Eniko! Eniko and Hanne are the most fun ones!

tanya d- nice, always stops. agree!

kim noorda- last time i tried to shoot a pic of kim she dusted me off. ever since then ive dubbed her a notorious frost queen and judging from others stories i found i wasnt alone...but this season, she seemed to change completely. same!

dont worry people i still have tons of pix
i just wanted my bandwith to reset :smile: more to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->