fashionista.com

Attachments

• narc1.jpg
    narc1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 99
  • narc2.jpg
    narc2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 44
See now this is Gorgeous, the Maxmara perfume ad was just creepy.

I love the bottle, Catherine doesn't look her best imo, still very nice advert :heart:

I love her but I don't like this ad.She looks like she's about to fall asleep

I love it! Especially the colors. I just thought that it wouldn't be necessary for her to hold the bottle, it seems strange.

McNeil looks different than usual (which itself is good thing) but, to me, she also looks like weird combination of Daria and Vodianova :blink:, which I don't like very much...

I love the bottle though^_^

Really nice the photo and the botle

The botle has an awesome design, Catherine it's gorgeous there:o & seems like she's in topless in the 1st shot, I wish there are more shots & we can see a bit more from her body:brows: though I don't think there will be more shots:neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate how she's holding the bottle right in our face :rofl:I know it's an AD,there to sell the perfume,but surely it could've been more subtle?:rofl:

I love this. The second image is great. It is so clean and stunning. It makes the perfume look like some sort of idol.

I am a huge fan of Catherine McNeil, but I don't like this! She looks like an angry and sunbathed Kate Winslet :huh:

I like the ad, the bottle, Catherine, the lighting, the shadow on her face, yeah really liking it.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->