Natalia Vodianova & Justin Portman separate. Natalia dating Antoine Arnault

^ yes, smth like a short version, just like Mariya - Masha, Irina - Ira, Elena - Lena etc.

and who is this Andrey Boltenko? brother? but then...why don't they have the same surnames?

I thought he was her new boyfriend :unsure:

Oh, I hope this isn't true, they seemed so happy together, like the perfect couple.

I just can't believe this until an offical statement is released.
I want to believe in the fairytale.

i don't believe it, I hope it's not true

So many people want to believe in the fairytale, hence the endless 'happy family' editorials - but that's what fashion is all about, putting on your best face for the camera, and keeping the rest behind closed doors. I wish them both well for the future, if they choose to separate, but I'll not be sad to see the end of those magazine features.

So many people want to believe in the fairytale, hence the endless 'happy family' editorials - but that's what fashion is all about, putting on your best face for the camera, and keeping the rest behind closed doors. I wish them both well for the future, if they choose to separate, but I'll not be sad to see the end of those magazine features.

Amen. It was all too much.

I wish them both well for the future, if they choose to separate, but I'll not be sad to see the end of those magazine features.

I'm dreading the thought of which model and her family Anna will replace Natalia and Justin with for those happy family editorials. :lol: Hasn't Stella Tennant and her family had a few of these? I hope they're gearing up for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Natasha/Natalya/Natalia are all the same in Russian.

^^ I don't think it's Stella's thing; she prefers to keep her children and husband out of the spotlight. They did do Karen Elson & Jack White a few issues ago. You just know Anna would love to work with that whole thing plus the cute kids... Not that I think Karen and Jack should; selling out their private life to Vogue so wasn't rocknroll.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm dreading the thought of which model and her family Anna will replace Natalia and Justin with for those happy family editorials. :lol: Hasn't Stella Tennant and her family had a few of these? I hope they're gearing up for more.
Hmmm, now that I think of it, were they trying to tell us something with the Magnificent Obsession ed.

Think about it, this woman married Justin when she was a little girl practically. She had no life experience under her belt, just started modeling after being plucked from a fruit stand. No wonder she's cheating.

So has there been anything official said about this?
She must have a good PR team that is keeping it quiet since alot of her career was based on this perfect family.

Think about it, this woman married Justin when she was a little girl practically. She had no life experience under her belt, just started modeling after being plucked from a fruit stand. No wonder she's cheating.

How did ya arrive at the conclusion that it's her that's cheating. If the rumours are to be believed, he is the one gambling away all the money she earns.

It's weird, though, in that it's been almost quite a while since they were seen together. He was ALWAYS with her, and now he's never with her. I don't think they're divorced - yet - but I hope they can work out whatever's wrong. I mean, after three children - all of whom are really young - if they're going to separate, it's going to have quite an impact on the kids, won't it?

Perhaps that's the only reason they are still together. :(

I'm starting to believe the rumors. You all seen the pictures from VP ball? She came out practically naked and Justin was nowhere in sight.

^ She was no where near naked; her dress was very tasteful IMO, considering the theme. Although, I agree that in previous years, the ball would have been the kind of party where Justin and Natalia would spend the event side by side.

Maybe natalia & her team want to present her more on her own , more independent .

How did ya arrive at the conclusion that it's her that's cheating. If the rumours are to be believed, he is the one gambling away all the money she earns.
The rumor that she is cheating isn't separate from the rumour of his gambling. If you believe one you have to believe the other.
Beside, since she has been photographed with her rumored lover and sighted numerous times with him, I would think this is pretty likely to be true.

I have to say, I like that whatever trouble they might be having seem to be dealt with some discretion. I dislike nothing more than the public washing of dirty laundry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->