Natalia Vodianova

September 8, 2015
Natalia Vodianova met cafe chef, who hurt her sister

Today, Nizhny Novgorod, at his small home, came to the world-famous top model Natalia Vodianova. The official purpose of the visit - participation in international business summit tomorrow the star will perform an expert in one of the round tables. Today Natalia Vodianova commented on the scandal with her younger sister Oksana Kusakin recently occurred in the Lower.
Recall, August 11 Oksana Kusakina autism and cerebral palsy, accompanied by the nurse came into the cafe "Flamingo" in Autazavadskaya park and there was a conflict: woman went behind the bar, and when she was asked to leave in protest began to bang his head against the wall. It all ended in the police, criminal proceedings were instituted.

- Many people simply do not know how to deal with people with disabilities, and therefore only show aggression. Therefore, today we have invited the owners of restaurants and chefs that ugly cost with my sister in the "Family Support Center" (a rehabilitation center, which supports charitable fund Vodianova "Naked Heart" - Ed.) - Said Natalia broadcast authoring program Roman Skudnyakova " without a tie. " - We showed them that all we do is very positive.
Then we drank tea together. Oksana is very tense at first - at people like it, a unique memory. But then she saw that I was relaxed, I calmly talk with these people as they began to speak openly to them ... I even said I did not need to apologize, even though they did it - they are normal people.
Of course, it was a very difficult situation for my family, and to fund "Naked Heart". It's not over yet, but we are grateful even negativity, because so much attention has been drawn to the real stories of people with such disabilities.
- For the first time after the incident, Oksana had problems with appetite. As now she feels?
- Yes, my sister was very hard. She, too, tried to take to the police, but when they realized that it does not, taken a mother - an unfamiliar car in an unknown direction. Oksana was very bad. Some days it had to be restored. And I do not know what happened to her degradation, if not after the summer break open a "Family Support Center", where she helped to rehabilitate.
- Yes, today we met with Natalia Vodianova - told "Komsomolskaya Pravda" director of the cafe "Flamingo" Svetlana Mamedova. - We have seen how there are guys doing here, with autism. All we were told and shown. And we finally understood each other, most likely, we will sign a settlement agreement. In general, both sides have an interest in that all ended as quickly as possible.
- That is, they intend to apply for his part in the Investigative Committee?
- I dont know. But her mood, I realized that they, too, are very interested in the world.
kp.ru

instagram/natasupernova

Volga TV interview on September 8, 2015

instagram/katerina_503/kuklina_natali/mityayzasuhin/molodpro

wday.ru, kp.ru

September 9, 2015

google translation
This morning, the team of Nizhny Novgorod led by our Tom Lena Zlobina and HR-managers Lyailya started the day with an energetic jog. However, Wednesday morning began not quite normal, and our team has joined Natalia Vodianova! Be a part of #adidasgroupcis and change lives through sport today! # # razbudiroznitsu razbudinizhniynovgorod

vk/rabotavadidas

instagram/verusik07ivanova/ninok_22nn/anasta0206

instagram/natasupernova

International Business Summit Nizhny Novgorod 2015 on September 9, 2015

nnov.er.ru

twi/amalinovskaya, vk/Irina Shishova

kp.ru

gala dinner on the eve of Cosmoscow's Off White auction on September 9, 2015

instagram/voguerussia

trendspace.ru

fraufluger.ru

'Off White' charity auction for NHF during the Cosmoscow art fair in Gostinny Dvoron September 10, 2015 in Moscow

baza

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cutebells
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->