Native American/Aboriginal/First Nations Models

Chitown1296

Reaction score
(I've searched all of the forums, and I didn't find anything on them; excuse me if I overlooked anything) :blush:

I was just wondering if there were any working Native American models out there.

I know of one male model who is mixed, though he looks just about full-blooded...I don't recall his name though.

-Erica

Great idea for a topic as I come from a province with a large amount of first nations people, though a lot have ideal features for modelling (high cheekbones, very tall, very slim) but they are hardly ever seen on the runway. Very interesting.

Liliana Dominguez's grandparents are tarahumara (native indians from northern mexico) :smile:

00080f.jpg

00079.L.JPG

Andi Muise is descendants of metis, meaning french canadian fathers with native mothers.

3021_19.jpg

^wow she looks gorgeous :heart:

I love the look of people with native american heritige

69.jpg

Pania Rose, whose mother is Maori.

26.jpg

Bridget Hall, who is known to have some Cherokee in her family lineage.

I had long assumed that many models from the Bahia region of Brazil (ie., Adriana Lima) could trace their heritage to the native inhabitants like a large portion of the populace...

I've always thought Noot Seear does? But I'm not sure.

Alex from Fusion is 1/4 Blue Cherokee.

alex.jpg

People like that Trace Reef are totally white in skin colour and it's quite hard to believe that he is part Native. Surely he must have something to accentuate Native features, like a darker skin tone. Apparently Cameron Diaz is part Native too...

Many people are part native, its just in the long long gene line behind them

but i also know afew half native people and their skin tone is like a white persons.

Ethan Spears is the model I was thinking of earlier.

He is of various Caucasian mixtures, but his Native American features are very accentuated (very strong cheek bones, long hair, darker skin).

He can be found on Model Launch.

The girl that appeared on "The Mommy" and "The scorpion king" I think ... she's from Venezuela and you can see she looks very native american, she even runs a non-profit organization to help native americans!

Ilona is Maori like Pania but theyre both aussies.

Attachments

• ilona.jpg
    ilona.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 21
missy-t1 said:
People like that Trace Reef are totally white in skin colour and it's quite hard to believe that he is part Native. Surely he must have something to accentuate Native features, like a darker skin tone. Apparently Cameron Diaz is part Native too...

Im part native american and i look pretty russian, but that doesnt mean its not there.

This girl is an australian aboriginie. Her names Shannon mac.
1_med.jpg

3_med.jpg

9_med.jpg

and this girl is aswell, her names samantha, very cute!
7_med.jpg

5_med.jpg

2_med.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->