New LV: When, Where, How Much?

Boudoir Belle

Reaction score
i'm loving this LV from the new collection, i hope it's not one of those $22 K bags of the season, ... & if it's within my budget, i'd very much love to have it... i know they won't be receiving it in our local lv boutique, where will i find it? when, .. & how much is it? -any clue?

Well, it's not $22K but it is definitely severely overpriced, in my opinion. It's about $3500, but I think that's a lot for a bag that is just the traditional Monongram Mini canvas with some PLAIN gold leather tacked on. That leather is NOT ostrich, unlike many of Vuitton's spring bags.

It should be available in March but I'd call Vuitton in SoHo New York or Rodeo Drive to be placed on a waiting list, stat!

Just out of curiosity, where did you find that picture? Is there a site with the new LV styles on it?

Unfortunately, the Vuitton website has been really slow to update with the spring collection. But thanks anyway, social.

$3500? that's a li'l too much for a denim + leather handbag, although i like it A LOT, the price is insane..

do you happen to know the NY rodeo drive phone #? -- i guess i'll have to call them to get the exact figure

too much for a seasonal bag.
i like some of the bags of that collaction but the prices need to come down :ninja:

yeah just like chickonspeed has said, it's $3000+ for that rather normal mini monogram material...
it's a very cute bag, though. I'd buy it if it's around $2000 :innocent:

Well, Prince may take it to a bit of an extreme, but he's kinda right. Larger Monogram Mini bags retail for about $800. So they are charging us close to $3000 more just for that touch of gold leather? How ridiculous.

That's for someone else...if it were for me then I'd stretch to about $2000... :innocent: :angel:

I agree that the prices are a bit steep however I like that the vuitton bags are quite different this season. I think this is something that could become a collectors piece. Some of them are gold printed on silk...which ones are? I'm having trouble telling from the pictures.

I think the bag is really cute but no way am I paying that much for it just to have extra touches of gold on it..haha

Hmm here's another new bag..dunno if anyones posted it before, but Ir ather like it... I think it's smaller than that one but it's about 1k USD...
hp_btm_left_promo.jpg

Actually, meowmix, that small pink suede bag is from Vuitton's Couture line and it's about $3400. The logos on that bag are made of tiny little crystals that are attached to the suede and the handle is made of miniature gold LV padlocks. Cute, but not for that much!

Oops... :o Is there a similar one to that one that was made this season? I swear I saw it in a magazine with a much lower price listed...or maybe I'm just going crazy :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->