New LV: When, Where, How Much?

that pink one is cute but way overpriced. i mean come on, we are talking logo. this collection (or any of their collections) shouldnt be higher priced than the murakami :angry:

I think the one I was thinking of is the one meowmix posted. it's gorg.

I lvoe thse bags, i dount knwo the price but I would think probebly 2-3000 like said befor.

The bags with teh crystals, at elast some of them are 1000 something. Some of tehm may be mroe expencive for soem reason or another.

Originally posted by MissPurple@Jan 11th, 2004 - 2:31 pm
yeah just like chickonspeed has said, it's $3000+ for that rather normal mini monogram material...
it's a very cute bag, though. I'd buy it if it's around $2000 :innocent:
I think the price is somewhat justified.

After all, leather doesn't come off of the cow looking like gold lame!

And also, look at ALL that metal! And that absurdly humongous buckle that has LOUIS VUITTON engraved onto it...

That is a lot of work.
And, we all know that LV bags are hand crafted.

It's a gorgeous bag! :smile:

Originally posted by brian@Jan 12th, 2004 - 6:09 pm

After all, leather doesn't come off of the cow looking like gold lame!

yeah well teh cow dies for the hand bag , so its all meserable

Cute cute cute I like it!

I've been pondering purchasing a mini monogram.... not that one, because I don't think I could carry that as much as I'd like to for teh price, but the Josephine maybe. That bag is making the Josephine seem cheap :wink:

Cows aren't normally killed for their leather in France...killing a healthy cow is bad business.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 14th, 2004 - 10:12 am

Cows aren't normally killed for their leather in France...killing a healthy cow is bad business.
Exactly :smile:

i know this is hard, but does anyone know the name of the bag? reference number? anything?

More of my LV freak memory:

It's the Gloria GM bag in gold calf leather and khaki Monogram Mini canvas. :lol:

chickonspeed, you're a DOLL! :heart: :flower: thanks a mil

btw, that picture was on the january issue of harper's bazaar

Here's some more info
(images from Harper's Bazaar feb04)

both bags are $4170

00330314c14dfe.jpg

0033038005b7fb.jpg

Thanks for the scans, maarit. I flipped through that Bazaar on the newstands the other day. However, I know that they quoted those prices incorrectly. All the Vuitton bags in that issue are priced at $4,170! :lol: Anyway, the small canvas bag with the blue ostrich trim is about $3,500. The pearl silk-screened leather bag with beige ostrich trim isn't even going to be produced, I think. Or at least they didn't have it in the spring look book at Vuitton so maybe they will add it later.

I think the blue one you posted is super cute but I would pay $1,000 for it, at the most! I honestly don't know where they came up with this season's prices. Are these the result of actual scientific calculations and estimations of cost? I can't imagine. Seems like Marc and the suits @ Vuitton boozed it up with the Moet reserves and started making up prices! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->